• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Consultant Gifts and Booth Fees

In summary, the booth fees for Pampered Chef consultants can range from $50 to $200 per event and may be waived or discounted at some events. To receive consultant gifts, consultants must meet certain sales and recruiting goals set by the company. These gifts can include product credits, free products, and exclusive consultant-only items, and are given throughout the year during promotions and incentives. Consultants cannot choose their own gifts, but may have some flexibility in selecting specific products within a certain category or price range.
elijahstrust
Ok,

Just wondering where you list consultant gifts on your schedule C - do you list it under Supply Expense or Miscellaneous Expense (I'm trying not to put alot under Miscellaneous because I'm sure that would be a flag)...

Where do you put Booth/Fair/Festival Fees? Turbo Tax Q&A is saying under Vehicle Expense, but that doesn't make sense to me.

Thanks,

Dawn :)

In HR Block my advisor said to put consultant gifts and booth fees under misc. exp.

I put all booth fees under advertisingI did put consultant gifts under other expenses but you could put it under office expenses as well

I thought about booth fees under advertising as well, I think either would be fine.

someone just said on the message board to put them under credits, rewards, and refunds!

I don't see that category as any options on Turbo Tax... :-(

1. How much are the booth fees for Pampered Chef consultants?

The booth fees for Pampered Chef consultants vary depending on the event and location. It can range from $50 to $200 per event. However, some events may offer discounts or waive the booth fees for consultants.

2. Are there any requirements for receiving consultant gifts?

Yes, in order to receive consultant gifts, consultants must meet certain sales and recruiting goals. These goals may vary and are typically communicated by the company through email or the consultant's back office.

3. What types of gifts do consultants receive?

Consultants can receive a variety of gifts, such as product credits, free products, and exclusive consultant-only items. These gifts can vary depending on the company's promotions and incentives at the time.

4. How often do consultants receive gifts?

Consultants can receive gifts throughout the year, typically during promotions and incentives. Some gifts may be given monthly, while others may be quarterly or annually. It is important for consultants to stay updated on company announcements to know when to expect gifts.

5. Can consultants choose their own gifts?

No, consultants cannot choose their own gifts. The company determines the gifts and promotions based on their goals and strategies. However, consultants can sometimes choose the specific products they want within a certain category or price range.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lauriedip
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Nep2nfly
  • thehaleykitchen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom