• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cons Connection Premium Tools - How?

In summary, the Cons Connection Premium Tools are a high-quality set of kitchen tools designed for efficiency and durability. They offer several benefits, such as improved accuracy and time-saving features. These versatile tools can be used for various cooking methods and are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. They can be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant or on their website, with exclusive deals and a lifetime guarantee.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
I just signed-up for this - anyone have a clue on how to use it? I can't even find it - does it take a day or two before it's activated?

It took a few hours for me to have it be available for use.

Mine was available immediately. You find it on Consultant Connection (since you pay for it with the website you'd think that's where you'd look but no...).

The recognition newsletter is just below the cluster calendar link. To get to the ecards you have to go into the performance tracker. There's boxes next to each person's name. Click on the one(s) you want to send a card to and then scroll down to see the cards.

Thanks Beth. I finally found it.

Related to Cons Connection Premium Tools - How?

What is the Cons Connection Premium Tools and how does it work?

The Cons Connection Premium Tools is a set of high-quality kitchen tools designed to make cooking and meal preparation easier and more efficient. These tools are made with durable materials and innovative designs to help you save time and effort in the kitchen. They work by providing you with the right tools for the job, whether it's slicing, dicing, mixing, or measuring.

What are the benefits of using Cons Connection Premium Tools?

The Cons Connection Premium Tools offer several benefits for home cooks and professional chefs alike. These include improved efficiency and accuracy in cooking, time-saving features, and durable construction for long-lasting use. They also come with a satisfaction guarantee, so you can try them risk-free and see the difference they make in your kitchen.

Can these tools be used for different types of cooking?

Yes, the Cons Connection Premium Tools are versatile and can be used for a variety of cooking methods. You can use them for baking, grilling, stovetop cooking, and more. The tools are designed to be multipurpose, so you can get more use out of them and declutter your kitchen by replacing several single-use tools with just a few premium ones.

Are Cons Connection Premium Tools dishwasher safe?

Yes, these tools are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and maintenance. However, we recommend handwashing them to prolong their lifespan and maintain their quality. Most of the tools are also designed with non-slip handles and ergonomic features, making them comfortable to use and easy to clean.

How do I purchase Cons Connection Premium Tools?

You can purchase Cons Connection Premium Tools through a Pampered Chef consultant or on our website. We also offer exclusive deals and discounts for our loyal customers. With every purchase, you will receive a lifetime guarantee and access to our customer service team for any questions or concerns. Plus, our consultants can provide personalized recommendations to help you find the perfect tools for your cooking needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
Replies
Views
jwpamp
Replies
Views
beckyjsmith