• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Congrats Jodi, Deborah and Stephanie!

In summary, congratulations to Jodi, Deborah, and Stephanie for their achievements in sales and bonuses. August may be a slow month, but September looks promising. Jodi has inquired about receiving incentives for shows and conferences, and HO has informed her that they have been shipped.
Marg
Congrats gals!
Jodi - I was reading the new KCN on-line and saw your name for achieving $20,000 in career sales. Way to go! :D

Deborah - I saw your name on-line under Super Starter Bonus One Achievers. Way to go! :D

Stephanie - I saw your name on-line under Super Starter Bonus Three Achievers. Way to go! :D

Thanks!

August is a little quiet for me show wise. I'm thinking of doing my own Open House just to see what happens, nothing to lose I figure! As for September, my schedule is looking great! *knock on wood* that everything goes through. I'm dying to earn the Roasting Pan! As for the Tote's, that's a given that we're all getting that :D

awww....shucks. Thanks Marg! And my congrats to Stephanie and Deborah as well!

Now if only I could get my summer to work for me! Oh well, thank goodness for September!

I know I asked this before, but I'm getting antsy and will ask again, has any Canadian consultants received their incentive for two shows before July 15th, two shows before July 15th AND attending conference, their sell a thon (1500, 3000 etc) products or heck even their two shows before JUNE 15th or their changeover kits yet?!!!!

I'm SOOOO bummed that all the US consultants have had theirs for days and nothing here at all. And we can't even look it up on CC like they can!

Anyone?

Jodi

I talked to HO yesterday and was told that my incentives had just been shipped.I will let you know when I get them. :)

Ah - so glad you asked that question. I was beginning to wonder myself. I'm really anxious to receive my products as well. I guess it's a lot of shipments for H.O. to put together and coordinate. I hope we get them soon!

What is the special promotion "Congrats Jodi, Deborah and Stephanie!"?

The "Congrats Jodi, Deborah and Stephanie!" promotion is a limited-time offer from Pampered Chef to celebrate the achievements of our consultants Jodi, Deborah, and Stephanie. It includes exclusive discounts on select products and special bonuses for hosting a party or joining our team.

Who can participate in the "Congrats Jodi, Deborah and Stephanie!" promotion?

All Pampered Chef consultants, hosts, and customers are eligible to participate in the "Congrats Jodi, Deborah and Stephanie!" promotion. Simply place a qualifying order or host a party during the promotional period to take advantage of the deals and bonuses.

What products are included in the "Congrats Jodi, Deborah and Stephanie!" promotion?

The specific products included in the "Congrats Jodi, Deborah and Stephanie!" promotion may vary, but typically they are popular items from our catalog or seasonal specials. Check our website or contact your consultant for a list of eligible products during the promotional period.

How long is the "Congrats Jodi, Deborah and Stephanie!" promotion valid?

The "Congrats Jodi, Deborah and Stephanie!" promotion is valid for a limited time only. The exact dates of the promotion will be announced by Pampered Chef and may vary each year. Be sure to take advantage of the deals and bonuses before the promotion ends!

Can I combine the "Congrats Jodi, Deborah and Stephanie!" promotion with other offers or discounts?

No, the "Congrats Jodi, Deborah and Stephanie!" promotion cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, you may still earn Host Rewards or consultant commissions on your qualifying purchases during the promotion period.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • PamperedGinger
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janel kelly
  • kdangel518