• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

:Confused:i Have a Host, That Would Really Like to Do Her November

). Comes out like a pumpkin pie.This doesn't show off a lot of tools, but I suggest the 12 minute microwave pumpkin cake in the stoneware fluted pan! It is soooo simple and quick to make to serve at a thanksgiving dinner or any fall festivity for that matter. I made it for a lady's going away party at work last Friday and sold six (6) fluted pans just from them tasting and seeing the finished product...I didn't even cook it in front of them! Now my count is up to eight (8) because people went home and told their mother in laws and moms and are putting in orders for them! I'm having one of the ladies turn it into a catalog show
Mrs.H.
:confused:I have a host, that would really like to do her November show in a way that would showcase the tools that would help out the most during Thanksgiving (not cooking a thanksgiving dinner at the show). I would appriciate any recipes/ideas that anyone has. I have access to pretty much every tool in the catalog if that helps.:confused:

Re: thanksgiving????You say SHOWCASE, but not UTILIZE....

Does she really want to USE them during the show? Why not focus on cutlery, mandoline, food chopper, DCB, etc. and talk about how those would work into a thanksgiving meal and make cooking one easier, then just simply SHOW the roasting pan set, the meat lifters, the carving set, the basting set... everyone KNOWS what those do, but not everyone knows how all the other tools will make cooking a thanksgiving meal easier!

Re: thanksgiving????Hide the Turkey show...Make Turkey Cranberry braid or any of the Power Cooking Chicken recipies - have it be interactive, and that way the tools are "showcase" tools that could help out most. Don't accept that it is your task to figure out what the host possibly means by 'tools that would help out the most during Thanksgiving' ...if they don't make Spritz cookies then you're out the cookie press (NO--Mashed Potatoes!!!), but offer a well-conceived show for her that is short, simple and gets her free product. Truly she isn't looking to host a show so people can learn about convenience tools - if that's really the case, Sign Her Up!!

Re: thanksgiving????Thanks everyone, I am going to do the Turkey Cranberry Braid, and talk about how each tool I use can be used to make Thanksgiving prep easier, all while showing them a new way to get rid of the leftovers. I was thinking of bringing the taffy apple tartlets (already made) as well, (not standard, just because she is a really good friend) to show off what you can do with a few other tools, I felt it fit the theme too well to pass up. Plus I want an excuse to try them out!

Re: thanksgiving????I had a host that requested pretty much the same thing.

What I did was set up a little display with the tools I USE at Thanksgiving to make dinner easier:

Roasting Pan w/rack; meat lifters, carving set, gravy separator, carving board, baster & cleaning brush, SA platter.

Then I talked about other things like other SA serving pieces, stoneware, oven mitt, chopper, etc, etc (some of which I was using in my demo too). I told them how easy prep and clean up was for me and asked them to think about their kitchen and what they needed to make it easier for them.

Re: thanksgiving????Good Idea! I qualified yesterday and today is my #30 day! So I am going to get my roasting pan from the promotion for free. I haven't been asked which of the three sets I want, or given my pc dollars (which i have supply, personal, and sample product orders ready to submit already), does anyone know how long that takes? I would love to have that roasting pan by November 10th when my "Thanksgiving" show will take place.

Re: thanksgiving????
Mrs.H. said:
Good Idea! I qualified yesterday and today is my #30 day! So I am going to get my roasting pan from the promotion for free. I haven't been asked which of the three sets I want, or given my pc dollars (which i have supply, personal, and sample product orders ready to submit already), does anyone know how long that takes? I would love to have that roasting pan by November 10th when my "Thanksgiving" show will take place.

If you send it in this week you should have them by then.

Re: thanksgiving????This doesn't show off a lot of tools, but I suggest the 12 minute microwave pumpkin cake in the stoneware fluted pan! It is soooo simple and quick to make to serve at a thanksgiving dinner or any fall festivity for that matter. I made it for a lady's going away party at work last Friday and sold six (6) fluted pans just from them tasting and seeing the finished product...I didn't even cook it in front of them! Now my count is up to eight (8) because people went home and told their mother in laws and moms and are putting in orders for them! I'm having one of the ladies turn it into a catalog show at work since the order total is already at $232.00! How fun is that?

Incase you dont' know the recipe:
**you can use ANY pie filling, ANY cake mix and 3 eggs

1 can pureed pumpkin
1 box spice cake mix
3 eggs

Mix all ingredients together and pour in greased stoneware fluted pan and put in microwave for 12 mins (if micro doesn't have turntable, turn once half way through and cooking time may vary depending on microwave). Once done, place cake plate on top and flip over. BEAUTIFUL! Then top will caramel ice cream topping (melted for about 30 secs in micro). I use the v-shaped cutter to drizzle on top to make it pretty. Then add some Sweet Cinnamon Sprinkle.

Good luck!

Amber Lacey
Independent Consultant
since August 1, 2009
$6,143 in sales in my SECOND month!

Re: thanksgiving????Amber - a smaller can of pumpkin works, but not one of the giant (pie sized) cans. This is the 3-2-1 microwave cake in the fluted pan...
3 eggs
2 cups of pudding-consistency whatever (sour cream, applesauce, pie filling, yogurt, etc.)
1 cup choc chips or nuts or dried fruitmix to mousse-consistency, place in oiled fluted stone, 12 minutes on high, done. (check your micro-- some take 15 mins)

scottcooks said:
Amber - a smaller can of pumpkin works, but not one of the giant (pie sized) cans. This is the 3-2-1 microwave cake in the fluted pan...
3 eggs
2 cups of pudding-consistency whatever (sour cream, applesauce, pie filling, yogurt, etc.)
1 cup choc chips or nuts or dried fruit

mix to mousse-consistency, place in oiled fluted stone, 12 minutes on high, done. (check your micro-- some take 15 mins)

Don't you need some cake mix of some sort in here? These are fun cakes to make. I haven't added choc chips yet though. Hmmm...

alacey79 said:
This doesn't show off a lot of tools, but I suggest the 12 minute microwave pumpkin cake in the stoneware fluted pan! It is soooo simple and quick to make to serve at a thanksgiving dinner or any fall festivity for that matter. I made it for a lady's going away party at work last Friday and sold six (6) fluted pans just from them tasting and seeing the finished product...I didn't even cook it in front of them! Now my count is up to eight (8) because people went home and told their mother in laws and moms and are putting in orders for them! I'm having one of the ladies turn it into a catalog show at work since the order total is already at $232.00! How fun is that?

Incase you dont' know the recipe:
**you can use ANY pie filling, ANY cake mix and 3 eggs

1 can pureed pumpkin
1 box spice cake mix
3 eggs

Mix all ingredients together and pour in greased stoneware fluted pan and put in microwave for 12 mins (if micro doesn't have turntable, turn once half way through and cooking time may vary depending on microwave). Once done, place cake plate on top and flip over. BEAUTIFUL! Then top will caramel ice cream topping (melted for about 30 secs in micro). I use the v-shaped cutter to drizzle on top to make it pretty. Then add some Sweet Cinnamon Sprinkle.

Good luck!

Amber Lacey
Independent Consultant
since August 1, 2009
$6,143 in sales in my SECOND month!

That sounds yummy! Need to try it. Thanks

Re: thanksgiving????Yes - any boxed cake mix. Pudding-in-the-mix cakes work well.

Attachments

• 321.doc
    74 KB · Views: 337
  • fluted pan recipes.doc
    35 KB · Views: 327
  • Microwave Cakes.doc
    35.5 KB · Views: 370
  • MICROWAVECAKERECIPES[2].doc
    88.5 KB · Views: 342
Re: thanksgiving????Ok....so I made it tonight....I thought the batter too thick and worried that I was missing something.....but, oh boy....was it YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMY!!! We all loved it! So glad I read this post...thanks, we have a new favorite! :D

Re: thanksgiving????Can you make this in any other pan? I don't have the fluted stoneware yet.

Jen

Re: thanksgiving????In her Master Seller audio that is on the online training center from Conference last year or maybe leadership Freile Yan specifically talks about Thanksgiving with word pictures using different tools, it is excellent - would be a great thing to model after.

Re: thanksgiving????Thank You! I am listening now! I love listening to these! One day I am going to go to conference.

1. What is the November host special?

The November host special is a special promotion for hosts who hold a Pampered Chef party during the month of November. This special often includes exclusive discounts and free products for the host.

2. How do I schedule a party for November?

To schedule a party for November, you can contact a Pampered Chef consultant or host a virtual party through our website. Your consultant will work with you to find a date and time that works for you and your guests.

3. Can I choose the products I want for my November party?

Yes, as a host, you have the opportunity to choose the products you want to feature at your party. Your consultant will provide you with a catalog and help you select the items that best fit your needs and preferences.

4. How can I earn free products as a host in November?

There are several ways to earn free products as a host in November. You can earn free products based on the total sales at your party, the number of guests who attend, and the number of bookings you receive from your party.

5. Can I still host a party in November if I don't have a large group of friends?

Of course! You don't need a large group of friends to host a successful Pampered Chef party. You can invite anyone you think would be interested in our products, and your consultant can also help you reach out to potential guests through social media or other means.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JanisF
  • Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies