• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Conference Vendors and Updates from Merrill/VIP: What to Expect

The vendors will be there selling stuff, but attendees won't be able to purchase anything until the conference is over. VIP and Merrill should be updating their websites after the conference.
Chozengirl
Gold Member
OK, so the vendors will be there selling stuff,
when will be able to know what it is?
Does Merrill/VIP update thier websites after Conference?
How does that go?

I just ordered my car magnets, I hope something better doesn't come out, I will be so bummed!

PS, sorry for the typos,
I pulled something in my left hand (ehile carrying my PC box into the house) and am haing a heck of a time typing

Bump,
does anyone know how the vendors work?

I think you will be happy with the car magnets. I was at home depot the other day and when I came out there was a woman copying down my info. I gave her a card so she didn't have to write and she is supposed to call me to order 3-4 timers.

Hi Melissa!

I love my car magnets. They have been hanging in there rain, shine and freezing weather. I have a special decal on the back of my car so I didn't want to put PC decals on the back window. My back car window is so sharply angled it might be hard to read anyway

Kat

I love my car magnets too! I was on line at the bank drive-thru today and the woman in the next car got out and knocked on my window asking for my card! I have her info, too! (she sells Arbonne) I was so excited!! :D

I was wondering if the vendors put out new stuff at Leadership too, or not.

I am stoked to get my car magnets!!!

There didn't appear to be a lot of new stuff with the vendors like there is after National. VIP and Merrill should be updating soon, if they haven't already.Merrill updated their greeting cards with recipes to include new recipes/pics.

Merrill had a poster with some new items they'll have online in Feb, otherwise there was really nothing new.

1. What types of vendors does Pampered Chef work with?

Pampered Chef works with a variety of vendors including food suppliers, kitchenware manufacturers, and packaging companies. We strive to partner with vendors who share our commitment to quality and sustainability.

2. How does Pampered Chef select its vendors?

Pampered Chef has a rigorous selection process for our vendors. We carefully review factors such as product quality, ethical practices, and environmental impact before forming partnerships. We also conduct regular audits to ensure our vendors meet our standards.

3. Can I become a vendor for Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is always interested in exploring new partnerships with vendors who align with our values and can provide high-quality products. If you are interested in becoming a vendor for Pampered Chef, please email our vendor relations team at [email protected].

4. How does Pampered Chef ensure the products from its vendors are safe for use?

Pampered Chef has strict safety standards for all products sold under our brand. We work closely with our vendors to ensure that their products meet these standards and undergo thorough testing before being sold to our customers.

5. Does Pampered Chef work with international vendors?

Yes, Pampered Chef works with vendors from all over the world to provide our customers with a diverse range of high-quality products. We have a team dedicated to managing our international vendor relationships and ensuring that all products meet our standards and comply with relevant regulations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Candice
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
baychef
Replies
Views
Admin Greg