• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Conference Pre-Loaded Visa Card

In summary, you didn't need to wait until after Conference to get your card, and you can expect it in the mail around six weeks after you cancelled your registration.
nicki25
Silver Member
I wasn't sure where to put this, so I put it under sales cause you needed sales to earn this card.
Anyway, does anyone know when we will get our card if we didn't go to conference. I know it will only be worth $250 instead of $300 but not sure when to expect it. My DD birthday is next month and I am hoping to use it to buy her an American Girl doll. Thanks!

wow are they getting expensive lately?

You didn't need to wait until after Conference to get it. I got mine back in January and used it asap! You should have gotten some kind of letter - I would call/email HO and ask them.

what kind of preloaded visa are these? How did you recieve them?

Yes.. I was wondering the same thing.. please let us know what this is!!

When I was debating on whether or not to still go to Conference I called Home Office and I think they said around six weeks from the time you cancelled your Conference registration. I don't know if that is your situation, but I decided to go so I picked it up there.

christinaspc said:
what kind of preloaded visa are these? How did you recieve them?

Last year if you earned Level 1 (instead of the trips) you could choose between $250 gift certificate or a $300 Visa at Conference.

cathyskitchen said:
You didn't need to wait until after Conference to get it. I got mine back in January and used it asap! You should have gotten some kind of letter - I would call/email HO and ask them.

I got the same letter from PC early this year, but at the time I was planning on going to conference so I picked the option of getting the $300 one at conference. I was not able to go and so now I will have to wait for it to come in the mail. Thanks for all the answers.

Related to Conference Pre-Loaded Visa Card

What is a Conference Pre-Loaded Visa Card?

A Conference Pre-Loaded Visa Card is a prepaid card that is specifically designed for conferences and events. It allows you to conveniently and securely make purchases while attending a conference, without having to carry cash or use your personal credit or debit card.

How do I obtain a Conference Pre-Loaded Visa Card?

You can obtain a Conference Pre-Loaded Visa Card by contacting your conference organizer or by visiting the Pampered Chef website. You will need to provide your personal information and the amount of funds you would like to load onto the card.

How can I use my Conference Pre-Loaded Visa Card?

You can use your Conference Pre-Loaded Visa Card just like any other debit or credit card. It can be used to make purchases at any merchant that accepts Visa, including hotels, restaurants, and retail stores. You can also use it to withdraw cash at ATMs.

Is there an expiration date on the Conference Pre-Loaded Visa Card?

Yes, the Conference Pre-Loaded Visa Card does have an expiration date. However, the funds on the card will not expire until the expiration date listed on the card. You can check the balance and expiration date of your card by visiting the Pampered Chef website or by calling the customer service number on the back of the card.

What happens if I have funds remaining on my Conference Pre-Loaded Visa Card after the conference?

If you have funds remaining on your Conference Pre-Loaded Visa Card after the conference, you can continue to use the card until the funds are depleted or until the expiration date. You can also choose to transfer the remaining balance to your personal bank account by contacting the customer service number on the back of the card.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cathyskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies