1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Concerning Debit card info

1. bejams

bejams Member

I was wondering how long it takes to get your debit card from PC. I am afraid I won't get it before my show. Will they notify me by e-mail, or do they just notify my bank. My bank said it sounds like a drafting system since it can only be used for PC. Sorry for so many questions I do not have anyone in the area to ask.

Jun 27, 2005
  2. dawn424383

dawn424383 Member

I don't remember how long it took to get my card, but I was able to call a 1-800 number to get my card number within like 24 to 48 hrs after applying. You can enter it into PP and start using it right away. You don't have to have the actual card in your possesion to get started. In fact, I have filed mine away and never even touched it since the day I received it. :p Check in CC under debit card application section and I think the 1-800 # is listed there. If not, let me know, and I'll try to find it. I have it filed somewhere. Hope this helps.

Dawn

Jun 27, 2005
  3. I know that mine took a whole week to get. I was really starting to wonder if I was ever going to get it. So just be patient.

Tina

Jun 28, 2005
Have something to add?