• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Concerned About Christina Doughty from Idaho - ChristinasPampered Chef

In summary, Christina Doughty is a passionate home cook and busy mother from Idaho who became an independent consultant for Pampered Chef after falling in love with their high-quality kitchen tools and mission. You can support her by hosting a party, purchasing products, or joining her team. She offers a wide range of kitchen tools and food products, and can be contacted through her website or social media. By purchasing through Christina, you are supporting a small business owner and receiving personalized customer service and exclusive deals.
cochef
Gold Member
Christina Doughty from Idaho - Christinaspc. I hope this is the proper place to post this and not in the markeplace. She was looking for denim tablecloths about a month ago and we had arranged for her to purchase one from me. I have sent numerous PM's but haven't heard from her. Just wondering if anyone knows her and if everything is ok. I am concerned that I have not heard from her. Christina, let me know if you see this post :)

I emailed her, letting her know you're trying too get a hold of her. She's friends of mine on facebook.

Thanks for your help, Julie. By the way, I think McMinville is a beautiful town - have a cousin that lives there!

You are welcome! I'm sure you will hear from her soon. Small world with McMinnville. It is a beautiful town. Small town feeling, with the amenities I need.

Hi Christina,I am sorry to hear that you have not heard back from Christina Doughty. I hope everything is okay with her. Have you tried reaching out to her through other means, such as email or phone? It's possible that she may not have seen your PMs or may have been busy.If you are still looking for denim tablecloths, I would be happy to assist you. We have a variety of options available and I can even send you some pictures if you'd like. Please let me know if you are interested and I will be more than happy to help.Best regards,

Related to Concerned About Christina Doughty from Idaho - ChristinasPampered Chef

1. What is the story behind Christina Doughty from Idaho and her involvement with Pampered Chef?

Christina Doughty is a passionate home cook and busy mother from Idaho who discovered Pampered Chef while looking for high-quality kitchen tools. She fell in love with the products and the company's mission, and decided to become an independent consultant to share her love for cooking with others.

2. How can I support Christina Doughty and her Pampered Chef business?

You can support Christina by hosting a Pampered Chef party, purchasing products through her online or in-person parties, or joining her team as a consultant. You can also refer friends and family to her business or leave positive reviews on her social media pages.

3. What types of products does Christina Doughty offer through Pampered Chef?

Christina offers a wide range of high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and food products through Pampered Chef. These products are designed to make cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable for busy families.

4. How can I contact Christina Doughty for more information about Pampered Chef?

You can contact Christina through her Pampered Chef website or social media pages. You can also reach out to her through email or phone, which can be found on her personal website or business cards.

5. What are the benefits of purchasing Pampered Chef products through Christina Doughty?

By purchasing products through Christina, you are supporting a small business owner and a fellow home cook. Additionally, Christina offers personalized customer service and exclusive deals and discounts to her loyal customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cincychef
Replies
Views
Amyskitchen2
Replies
Views
Zombielicious
Replies
Views