• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Time to Step Away from Pampered Chef: ChristinasPampered [email protected]

In summary, the individual I spoke to said that they have decided to step way back from PC and just doesn't fit into their family life anymore. They are looking for interested buyers to purchase their items. If you are interested, please pm them or email them. They will send you a shipping tag and details about how to pay.
christinaspc
Silver Member
I have decided to step way back pc just doesn't fit into my family life anymore. Please pm if you are interested in anything and I will get back to you and I will do flat rate shipping if possible we don't have a very good post office will let you know the shipping when you contact me and I will take paypal to [email protected] thanks for looking

Attachments

• pc stuff for sales 2011.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 624
emailed you.

Hi Christina,

Thee is a couple of items that I would like to purchase.
the HWC tablecloth
the dot stationary
the luggage straps and tags
the wahoo stuff

Let me know how much and I can send you a Tag for shipping everything to me.

Thanks
Frank

Sent you a PM.
annie

sending you a pm

I sent you an pm

Sending you a PM

Just sent you a PM

I would like the red pens and the blue shirt in 1x and also the blank notecards (36) w/ envelopes and thank you cards (22 open and 1 new pkg) and congratulations with envelopes 7.00, and the size 3x white zup up jacket hoodie 15.00 and the blank postcards. Shipping to 65281

Last edited:
i sent a pm - did you receive it?

Just thought this would be easier I ended up being away since i listed for a family issue so I will pm everyone tomorrow with their totals sorry about not getting back right away thank you.

Here is an updated list of everything I got left and I have emailed or pmed everyone thanks for waiting for me.

Attachments

• UPDATED pc stuff for sales.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 575
christinaspc said:
Here is an updated list of everything I got left and I have emailed or pmed everyone thanks for waiting for me.

I would love the pink and brown purse if it does not sell... looks like it is pending now. Also the "dot" stationary!

I would love the HWC tablecloth if it doesn't sale

I sent you a PM about the catalog bag. Thanks!

Hi Christina, I have sent you an e-mail and PM'd you. Just wondering if the items I have purchased have shipped? I sent payment to you via paypal over 2 weeks ago.

pchefjaneen said:
Hi Christina, I have sent you an e-mail and PM'd you. Just wondering if the items I have purchased have shipped? I sent payment to you via paypal over 2 weeks ago.

I'm wondering the same thing... I sent payment well over 2 weeks ago as well.

Do you still have any of your items for sale. If you do can you send me an email with what you have left. I'm interested... nanz at yahoo dot com

Nancy Perez
Wesley CHapel, FL

1. What is the reason for stepping away from Pampered Chef?

There could be a variety of reasons for stepping away from Pampered Chef. Some common reasons may include a change in personal circumstances, a desire to pursue other career opportunities, or a shift in priorities.

2. Will I lose my consultant status if I step away from Pampered Chef?

No, you will not lose your consultant status if you choose to step away from Pampered Chef. Your account will remain active and you can return to the company at any time.

3. How can I ensure a smooth transition when stepping away from Pampered Chef?

The best way to ensure a smooth transition is to communicate your decision with your team leader and fellow consultants. Offer to help with any necessary arrangements and make sure to tie up any loose ends before stepping away.

4. Can I still earn commission while taking a break from Pampered Chef?

No, you will not earn commission while taking a break from Pampered Chef. However, you can continue to earn commission on any open parties or orders that were placed before stepping away.

5. Can I rejoin Pampered Chef after stepping away?

Yes, you can rejoin Pampered Chef at any time by contacting your team leader or reaching out to the company's support team. Your account will be reactivated and you can resume your consultant status and business activities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• christinaspc
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
christinaspc
  • christinaspc
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
TishJacobson
  • kcnancy