• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Computer Savy People Please Help!!

In summary, to improve computer skills, one can take online courses, practice using different software, and ask for help from others. Essential computer skills for the workplace include proficiency in Microsoft Office, basic knowledge of hardware and software, and troubleshooting abilities. To become more organized with computer files, one can create a folder structure, use file naming conventions, and regularly clean up unnecessary files. Some of the best resources for learning about new technology include tech blogs, online forums, workshops, and following experts on social media. To protect a computer from viruses and malware, one should have antivirus software, be cautious when opening emails or downloading files, and avoid clicking on suspicious links.
K_Jurich
Ok I am having an issue with the township I live in community run orginization I have made numerous attempts to contact these people with NO RESPONSE:mad: I sent out an email to ALL DIRECTORS on the board on the 14th of this month but again now responses again so does anyone know if there is a way to check to see if these people have opened and read this email? Please help. . . .:cry:

if you are using microsoft outlook you can set up for a read mail reciept, which sends to you once they open it.

You can request a read receipt. Are you using Outlook or what to send your emails?

I used my comcast email

I don't have outlook. . . .Is it possible for me to check it with the comcast email?

1. How can I improve my computer skills?

One way to improve your computer skills is to take online courses or tutorials. You can also practice using different software and programs, and ask for help from friends or colleagues who are more proficient in using computers.

2. What are some essential computer skills for the workplace?

Some essential computer skills for the workplace include proficiency in using Microsoft Office, basic knowledge of computer hardware and software, and the ability to troubleshoot technical issues.

3. How can I become more organized with my computer files?

One way to become more organized with your computer files is to create a folder structure that makes sense for you. You can also use file naming conventions and regularly clean up and delete unnecessary files.

4. What are the best resources for learning about new technology?

Some of the best resources for learning about new technology include tech blogs, online forums, and attending workshops or conferences. You can also follow experts in the field on social media for updates and tips.

5. How can I protect my computer from viruses and malware?

To protect your computer from viruses and malware, make sure to have antivirus software installed and regularly updated. Be cautious when opening emails or downloading files from unknown sources, and avoid clicking on suspicious links.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • kcjodih
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • RMDave
  • General Chat
Replies