• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I'm Out of People to Ask!!! Help!

In summary, someone needs to help the person out, they should try to get out of their zone or circle and look for people they don't know. There are alot of things the person could do to try and find a party. They could try to approach businesses, give out catalogs, or do a "no buy show."
kristanmary
Can someone please help me I am out of people to ask to have a party I live in a smaller area in Northern Minnesota i've asked all my freinds and people i'm close to and now i'm having problems booking partys please help!

You need to get out of, or expand, your circle--FAST! Call everyone you know and ask if they know anyone that would have a party for you. You need to continually seek people you don't know. Are there any fairs you could set up a table at? You could approach various groups if you could help them with a fundraiser--scouts, dance classes, churches, relay for life teams, etc. Ask your beautician if she knows anyone that would have a show for you. Drop off catalogs to laundromats, professional offices, etc. You could Pamper a Business (check out old files here on this). Good luck. You can do it!

Right now there are alot of craft/vendor shows as well bridal expos. Put something on your facebook page for the 1st 5 people to book a show will get a fFREE gift from you (like the SB). I drop off the mini catalogs at every business i go to. Today i left 4 at the drs office. One on every table in the waiting room. Have a demo at your place and offer the free gift as well.

I do some thing in my area I got from my director its called a "no buy show" Where I do a show in my home and I invited ppl over. In our area we have something called Facebook Yard Sale Sites that I post about it on. It could be a bit dangerous so I screen each of the ppl by friending them first. lol.... But I have items that I offer for an extra bonus on booking today! I tell ppl to bring a friend and get a gift. I have a book shelf in my living room that I have levels of "bookings" on like the 1st shelf will have about $5 or less Items as a thank you for bringing a friend. Then the 2nd shelf would be where they could pick items that are $20 or less for booking a show with you in the months that you are offering. I make posters with the specials and they can wright there name on the day they book. So not only are they booking a show to get a gift BUT they are also telling you the date that day! Always get them on your calender asap so they can not back out. Also they get the item at there show not that day so it grantees they hold the show and if they do not you have the item to RE offer! Now the 3rd shelf if you have one can be the same as shelf 2 OR an extra bonus shelf. Like say you have days that are hard to fill then say if anyone takes your bonus day they can pick an extra gift from shelf #3. The one I did in December was book jan and get something from shelf #3 and it had stoneware on it.

I have also offered a "Free Meal on ME Cooking show" Where If they book on my "bonus" days then I bring the ingredients for there cooking show and they still get the $15 PC offers for having the show.

I bought a bunch of help whip cancer bags (prob 50) And I hold it up and say "Here is the deal, you book a show with me (I point to my posters, they have the host and guest specials on them and also the days to host) You get to pick a gift from shelf #2 or #3 and if you book a show on a "Bonus" day (I hold up the help whip cancer bag) Not only do you get an extra free gift but I will also bring all the ingredients to your show so now you will get a Gift and a Free Meal / cooking show!" Then I instruct then to take there name tag and place it on there item they picked THEN I tell them if they pick a "Bonus" day then place your item in a bag and I will bring the items to your show!

Something else I do because it is a "NO BUY SHOW" is that I give everyone a book and order form and tell them to put WISH LIST across the top and then I say "Lets just say we are rich instead of beautiful and you could have anything you wanted, make your wish list" So then when I do a FULL SERVICE check out at the end of the presentation. I have there wish list I wright there date in my book and then I also look over there wish list and tell them we are going to try to get them EVERYTHING on there by hosting a GREAT Pampered Chef show! If someone does not book at this show. I still have there wish list so NOW I can see what they want and maybe they did not say yes today buy maybe when something they want is on special I can call them up to fill dates that are needed to book.

Hope this helps its helped me I have only been selling for almost 4mo (the 20th) and I have over $5000 in career sales!!

Hi there! I completely understand your struggle with booking parties in a smaller area. Have you tried reaching out to your local community organizations or schools to see if they would be interested in hosting a fundraiser party? You could also consider hosting a virtual party, where you can invite people from all over the country to join in. Don't forget to utilize social media to advertise your parties and reach a wider audience. And don't give up, sometimes it just takes a little extra effort to find new potential hosts. Best of luck to you!

What are some creative ways to find new people to ask for Pampered Chef parties?

1. Utilize social media: Post about your Pampered Chef business on your personal social media accounts and join Facebook groups related to cooking, entertaining, and home goods. This will help you reach a larger audience and potentially find new leads.

2. Attend local events: Look for community events, farmers markets, and craft fairs where you can set up a table or booth to showcase your products and connect with potential customers.

3. Partner with other businesses: Reach out to local restaurants, catering companies, and event planners to see if they would be interested in collaborating with you for a Pampered Chef party or event.

4. Host a virtual party: With the rise of virtual events, you can expand your reach and host a Pampered Chef party online. Invite friends, family, and even acquaintances to join and introduce them to your products.

5. Offer incentives: Consider offering a referral program where current customers can earn rewards or discounts for referring new customers to you. This can help you expand your network and reach out to new people.

How can I make sure my Pampered Chef parties are successful?

1. Plan ahead: Make sure to plan your parties in advance and set a date that works for the majority of your guests. This will ensure a better turnout and a more successful event.

2. Showcase the products: Make sure to have a variety of Pampered Chef products on display and demonstrate how to use them. This will help guests see the value and potential of the products.

3. Offer incentives: Consider offering special deals, discounts, or free products to guests who make a purchase or book a party at your event. This will encourage them to buy and potentially become future hosts.

4. Provide refreshments: Having some light snacks and beverages at your party can create a more welcoming and relaxed atmosphere. Plus, it's a great opportunity to showcase Pampered Chef products in action.

5. Follow up: After the party, make sure to follow up with guests and thank them for attending. This is also a good opportunity to offer any additional information or deals they may be interested in.

Can I still make money with Pampered Chef if I don't know a lot of people?

Yes, you can still be successful with Pampered Chef even if you don't know a lot of people. Here are some tips:

1. Utilize social media: As mentioned before, social media can be a great way to reach a larger audience and connect with potential customers.

2. Attend events: Look for local events where you can set up a booth or table to showcase your products and connect with new people.

3. Network: Reach out to friends and family and ask them to refer you to anyone they know who may be interested in Pampered Chef products or hosting a party.

4. Host virtual parties: With virtual events, you can reach people from all over the country and expand your network.

5. Join local business groups: Join local business groups or organizations to network and connect with other professionals who may be interested in hosting a party or partnering with you.

How can I keep my Pampered Chef business organized?

1. Use a calendar: Keep track of your parties, events, and important dates on a calendar to stay organized and on top of your schedule.

2. Create a contact list: Keep a list of all your customers, hosts, and potential leads to easily reach out to them for future parties or events.

3. Utilize technology: There are many apps and software available to help you stay organized and track your business, such as customer relationship management (CRM) tools.

4. Set goals: Set achievable goals for yourself and your business and track your progress to stay motivated and focused.

5. Stay on top of orders: Make sure to stay on top of orders and deliveries to ensure your customers are satisfied and receive their products in a timely manner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cheflorraine
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
gayle
  • erin0321