• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Company Potluck: Delicious Appetizer Ideas to Showcase Your Products

In summary, there are plenty of appetizer options to make for a company potluck using Pampered Chef products. Some popular ideas include bacon-wrapped jalapeno poppers, mini quiches, and bruschetta. Pampered Chef products can also be easily incorporated into your favorite potluck dish, such as using the Veggie Spiralizer or Rockcrok Dutch Oven. There are also many vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free options for appetizers using Pampered Chef products, such as roasted vegetable skewers, hummus and pita chips, and grilled shrimp skewers. To make it easier to transport your appetizers, you can use the Deluxe Air Fryer Insulated Tote or the Mini Muffin Pan Carrier.
beepampered
What is a good recipe to send to my husband's company turkey-day potluck. The company provides the meat and I don't think they want desserts. Anything you can think of to feature our products? Thanks....

Why wouldn't they want desserts? Any of our desserts in the trifle bowl would be great...then again you could layer fruit in it as well with maybe angel food cake between layers...

Greek Cheese Torta served in the collapsible bowl
Club House Chicken Squares

Potatoes Au Gratin using the Ultimate Mandoline and Rotary Grater. Or, you can make a batch of Sweet Potato Chips.

What about the Apple Sausage Stuffing recipe in the DCB? It was in the Fall/Winter 2007 catalog. I have a customer who says she tried it and EVERYONE in her family loved it. And it shows off the DCB...not a bad product to show off! :)

pcchefjane said:
Why wouldn't they want desserts? Any of our desserts in the trifle bowl would be great...then again you could layer fruit in it as well with maybe angel food cake between layers...

They've probably already taken care of desserts.

I agree with the Greek Cheese Torta! yum!

Related to Company Potluck: Delicious Appetizer Ideas to Showcase Your Products

1. What are some popular appetizers to make for a company potluck using Pampered Chef products?

Some popular appetizer ideas using Pampered Chef products include bacon-wrapped jalapeno poppers, mini quiches made with the Mini Muffin Pan, and bruschetta made with the Garlic & Brie Baker.

2. How can I incorporate Pampered Chef products into my favorite potluck dish?

Pampered Chef products can easily be incorporated into a variety of dishes. For example, you can use the Veggie Spiralizer to make zucchini noodles for a healthier twist on pasta salad, or use the Rockcrok Dutch Oven to make a delicious dip or casserole.

3. Are there any vegetarian or vegan options for appetizers using Pampered Chef products?

Yes, there are plenty of vegetarian and vegan options for appetizers using Pampered Chef products. Some ideas include roasted vegetable skewers using the Flexible Skewers, hummus and pita chips served on the Rectangular Baker, and vegetable spring rolls made with the Spring Roll Wrapper Set.

4. Can you recommend any appetizers that are easy to make and transport to a potluck?

Absolutely! The Pampered Chef Deluxe Air Fryer is perfect for making crispy appetizers like chicken wings or cheese sticks that can easily be transported in the Deluxe Air Fryer Insulated Tote. You can also make mini quiches or muffins using the Mini Muffin Pan and transport them in the new Mini Muffin Pan Carrier.

5. Are there any gluten-free options for appetizers using Pampered Chef products?

Yes, there are many gluten-free options for appetizers using Pampered Chef products. Some ideas include grilled shrimp skewers using the Grill Basket, caprese salad skewers using the Bamboo Skewers, and gluten-free crackers served with a dip made in the Classic Batter Bowl.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedMandy2010
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
PamperedMandy2010
  • doughmama
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
DeannaK1022
Replies