1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Commission Statements?

1. amya

amya Member

I have my commission direct deposited into my checking account, and this morning, when my commission was added, the amount was $10 less than it should have been. So, I went to Consultant's Corner and I could only find statments for 2005 listed, none for this year. I had a slow January (actually I had no shows in January, so I guess you could say I had a non-existent January) and this is my first commission for 2006. Is anything taken out of the first check we get each year? Maybe some kind of yearly fee?

Mar 8, 2006
  2. jenab1013

jenab1013 Member

Yes...

They took out insurance fees and I think the shipping for spring/summer paperwork update info. I think that's correct...

Mar 8, 2006
  3. luvs2sellit

luvs2sellit Advanced Member

The shipping for the new spring paperwork should have been on that. I think it is 6.50.

Mar 8, 2006
  4. Christa

Christa Member

I can't find my commission statement! Only Feb mid month.

Mar 8, 2006
  5. jenniferlynne

jenniferlynne Senior Member

It's not always available online right away. Sometimes not even the day it's deposited.

6. jenpartain

jenpartain Member Silver Member

me too

I had $10 taken away too. I had no shows in Jan. So had $2.00 for Jan. insurance and $6 for the shipping for the changeover then $2.00 for Feb. insurance so that totals up to $10.00.

Jenny :)

Mar 8, 2006
  7. sailortena

sailortena Member

When do mid-month commission checks actually post to your account? Or show up online? I have been watching the web site and my bank account all day and anxiously await my first check :D

Mar 21, 2006
  8. It should be there on the morning of the 22nd

But I know when I signed up for some reason or another (I can't remember) my first payment wasn't through direct deposit but instead a paper check by mail. The rest have been by dd though.

Have something to add?