• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Commission Statements?

amya

Mar 10, 2005
I have my commission direct deposited into my checking account, and this morning, when my commission was added, the amount was $10 less than it should have been. So, I went to Consultant's Corner and I could only find statments for 2005 listed, none for this year. I had a slow January (actually I had no shows in January, so I guess you could say I had a non-existent January) and this is my first commission for 2006. Is anything taken out of the first check we get each year? Maybe some kind of yearly fee?

jenab1013

Jan 3, 2006
Yes...

They took out insurance fees and I think the shipping for spring/summer paperwork update info. I think that's correct...

luvs2sellit

Advanced Member
Feb 14, 2005
The shipping for the new spring paperwork should have been on that. I think it is 6.50.

jenpartain

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2005
me too

I had $10 taken away too. I had no shows in Jan. So had $2.00 for Jan. insurance and $6 for the shipping for the changeover then $2.00 for Feb. insurance so that totals up to $10.00.

Jenny :)

sailortena

Feb 3, 2006
When do mid-month commission checks actually post to your account? Or show up online? I have been watching the web site and my bank account all day and anxiously await my first check :D

Dec 30, 2005
It should be there on the morning of the 22nd

But I know when I signed up for some reason or another (I can't remember) my first payment wasn't through direct deposit but instead a paper check by mail. The rest have been by dd though.