• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Combining Orders (Supply/Replacement)

In summary, to combine your supply orders, you can contact customer service through phone or email. There is no limit to the number of orders you can combine, but it may affect delivery time and fees. If orders have already been processed, it may not be possible to combine them. Combining orders may result in a change in total cost, and you can combine supply and replacement orders together with assistance from customer service.
Amanda_RI
Gold Member
I feel like I'm losing my mind, because I can't remember when this takes affect, and I can't find the info.

Help!

not until the new website is up I believe.

Gah! :)Thanks, Sharon!

1. How do I request to combine my supply orders?

To combine your supply orders, you can contact our customer service team through phone or email. They will assist you in combining your orders and provide you with a new order confirmation.

2. Is there a limit to the number of orders I can combine?

No, there is no limit to the number of orders you can combine. However, please note that combining orders may affect the delivery timeline and shipping fees.

3. Can I still combine my orders if they have already been processed?

In most cases, we are unable to combine orders that have already been processed. However, you can still contact our customer service team to check if any exceptions can be made.

4. How will combining my orders affect the total cost?

Combining your orders may result in a change in the total cost, as it will depend on the items and quantities being combined. Our customer service team will provide you with a new order confirmation with the updated cost.

5. Can I combine supply and replacement orders together?

Yes, you can combine supply and replacement orders together. Our customer service team will assist you in combining the orders and provide you with a new order confirmation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • alidafrizzell