• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Combined Individual & Replacement Part Order?

In summary, to place a combined individual and replacement part order, you will need to contact your Pampered Chef consultant. Changes cannot be made to an order once it has been placed, and processing and shipping typically take 3-5 business days. Host rewards cannot be used on these orders, and they are covered under the standard return policy with a 30-day window for returns or exchanges. However, shipping charges are not refundable.
ChefSteph06
I just got a call from a lady who picked up my catalog at a fair & wants to place an order! Yay! She wants to order a few new things but she also needs a replacement ring for the EAD. Can I combine the orders, or do I have to do the replacement separately and pay extra shipping?

Replacement orders must be separate. However, there is no shipping for replacement parts.

On the EAD....find out if it's the old style (skinny ring) of the current one. We can no longer get replacement parts for the old one.

If its the old one, she can use the ring from the Playtex disposable liner bottles. It works just fine.

pamperedlinda said:
On the EAD....find out if it's the old style (skinny ring) of the current one. We can no longer get replacement parts for the old one.

How long ago did the new one come out? She said she got it a little over a year ago.

Related to Combined Individual & Replacement Part Order?

1. How do I place a combined individual and replacement part order?

To place a combined individual and replacement part order, you will need to contact your Pampered Chef consultant. They will assist you in placing the order and ensure that all the correct items are included.

2. Can I add or remove items from a combined individual and replacement part order after it has been placed?

Unfortunately, once a combined individual and replacement part order has been placed, no changes can be made. If you need to add or remove items, you will need to cancel the order and place a new one.

3. How long does it take for a combined individual and replacement part order to be processed and shipped?

Combined individual and replacement part orders typically take 3-5 business days to process and ship. However, this may vary depending on the availability of the items and the shipping method chosen.

4. Can I use my host rewards on a combined individual and replacement part order?

Unfortunately, host rewards cannot be used on combined individual and replacement part orders. These orders must be paid for in full at the time of purchase.

5. What is the return policy for combined individual and replacement part orders?

Combined individual and replacement part orders are covered under our standard return policy. If you are not satisfied with your order, you may return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. However, please note that shipping charges are not refundable.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • TJMagoo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • pcsharon1