• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Collecting the First Trivet and Beyond: Your Thoughts?

In summary, the purpose of collecting the first trivet and beyond is to build a collection of high-quality, versatile kitchen tools that will last a lifetime. The collection typically includes five trivets made of various materials, such as silicone, bamboo, and metal, that are designed to withstand high temperatures and daily use in the kitchen. These trivets can be used for a variety of purposes, including as a heat protector, cooling rack, and decorative piece. Additional trivets can also be purchased to expand the collection.
pkd09
Silver Member
Has anyone sent out a letter to past customers who purchased the first trivet offering them the second one? I was thinking about how disappointed I would be if I purchased the first one and didn't continue with each one after (I am a collector at heart). Not sure how I would go about the shipping though. Direct ship? Deliver each one? Your thoughts?

No I haven't, but that's a good idea.

I guess if the person lived nearby, I would deliver it myself, but with the price of gas, direct ship would be more practical for me if the person lived a distance away. If you don't want to charge direct ship, maybe you could absorb the difference between that and the $4. It would probably be cheaper than driving.
Jessica

i think i missed somethingI am new so maybe i missed something but isnt the trivet in the S/S 08 catalog the same as the one that was in the FW 07 catalog? and how long are they available to order?

It changed Sept. 1 so I was thinking about the ones that ordered the previous one.

1. What is the purpose of collecting the first trivet and beyond?

The purpose of collecting the first trivet and beyond is to build a collection of high-quality, versatile kitchen tools that will last a lifetime. These trivets can be used for a variety of purposes, including protecting your countertops and tables from hot dishes, serving as a cooling rack for baked goods, and even as a decorative piece in your kitchen.

2. How many trivets are typically included in the first trivet and beyond collection?

The first trivet and beyond collection typically includes five trivets: one classic round trivet, one square trivet, one silicone trivet, one bamboo trivet, and one adjustable trivet. This variety allows for different uses and adds versatility to your collection.

3. Are the trivets in this collection made of high-quality materials?

Yes, all of the trivets in the first trivet and beyond collection are made of high-quality materials, such as durable silicone, heat-resistant bamboo, and sturdy metal. These materials are designed to withstand high temperatures and daily use in the kitchen.

4. Can I use these trivets in the oven?

Yes, the silicone, bamboo, and metal trivets in this collection are all safe to use in the oven. However, it is important to always follow the recommended temperature limits for each specific trivet to ensure its longevity.

5. Can I purchase additional trivets to add to my collection?

Yes, you can purchase additional trivets to add to your collection at any time. Pampered Chef regularly releases new and limited edition trivets, allowing you to expand your collection and have even more options for your cooking and serving needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• beckysuem
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • pattybrady
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
CRuff
  • Becca_in_MD