• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Collect Rare MARY MOO Cows - TONS for Sale! Email Now for List

In summary, the purpose of collecting rare Mary Moo cows is for personal enjoyment or potential profit. To obtain a list of the cows for sale, you can email the seller and request one. Prices for the cows may be negotiable and you can also request specific cows to be included on the list. The seller should provide detailed descriptions and photos of the cows to ensure they are in good condition.
lisa717
MARY MOO's to be specific? I have TONS for sale...email me for the listSSSSSSSSSSSS!!

My hubby's friend does and LOVES mary Moo's. Will you email me the list at [email protected] Thanks!

I used to until I ran out of room. LOL.

I used to collect cows- but DH had an ex girlfriend who collected cows, and all cows reminded him of her, so I had to get rid of all cows- I usd to have a cool cow hide stool, cow slippers, and a few knick knacks...I just have ONE cow knick-knack left...

I wish I could email you but I don't have the room or the money right now! Good Luck selling them!

OK emails sent..beware it is a LONG list!!! I have hundreds of them.....And if you or your friends are looking for one not on the list email me about it...as I probably have it on one of my shelves...I will not part with my John Deere ones though....LOL

I don't, but my mom does (she's a "Cow-culus" teacher... *groan*)!I'll pm you my email addy. I tried to post it, but I just don't trust the boxes to protect it from spiders!

Related to Collect Rare MARY MOO Cows - TONS for Sale! Email Now for List

What is the purpose of collecting rare Mary Moo cows?

The purpose of collecting rare Mary Moo cows is for personal enjoyment or to potentially sell them for a profit. Some people collect them as a hobby while others see them as valuable collectibles.

How can I obtain a list of the rare Mary Moo cows for sale?

You can obtain a list of the rare Mary Moo cows for sale by emailing the seller and requesting a list. They will then send you a list of the cows they have available along with their prices.

Are the prices negotiable for the rare Mary Moo cows?

The prices for the rare Mary Moo cows may be negotiable depending on the seller. It is best to contact the seller directly to discuss pricing and potential discounts.

Can I request specific rare Mary Moo cows to be included in the list?

Yes, you can request specific rare Mary Moo cows to be included in the list. The seller may have a variety of cows available, so it is best to inquire about specific cows you are interested in.

How do I know if the rare Mary Moo cows are in good condition?

The seller should provide detailed descriptions and photos of each cow on the list. You can also ask for more information or close-up photos if needed. If you are purchasing in person, you can inspect the cows before purchasing to ensure they are in good condition.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • Kitchen2u
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
  • Marie Amato
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies