• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Collecting MARY MOO MOO's by ENSECO: Anyone Interested?

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and accessories through in-home cooking demonstrations. Anyone over the age of 18 can become a Pampered Chef consultant by purchasing a starter kit and completing the training program. It is not necessary to host a party to purchase Pampered Chef products, as they can be purchased directly from a consultant or through their website. The company also offers a satisfaction guarantee on all products, allowing customers to return or exchange within 30 days. As a host, one can earn rewards such as free and discounted products and exclusive host rewards based on the sales from their party.
lisa717
Does anyone collect cows....specifically MARY MOO MOO's by ENSECO? I have a ton of them I'd like to part with...

I collect cows, do you have pics? I'll look and see what you have

No, but I used to live next door to a lady who wore a moo-moo all the time.

Related to Collecting MARY MOO MOO's by ENSECO: Anyone Interested?

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and accessories through in-home cooking demonstrations.

2. Can anyone become a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, anyone over the age of 18 can become a Pampered Chef consultant by purchasing a starter kit and completing the training program.

3. Do I need to host a party to purchase Pampered Chef products?

No, you can purchase Pampered Chef products directly from a consultant or through their website without hosting a party.

4. What is the return policy for Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef offers a satisfaction guarantee on all of their products. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

5. Can I earn rewards for hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, as a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your party. You can also earn exclusive host rewards for hosting a qualifying party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
KateD
  • Mary Alsmiller
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
Admin Greg