• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cole Fell Asleep While Playing With the Toilet Paper

In summary, Jennifer Jarman Stephens's Photos - Cole Fell Asleep!! shows how cute children can be when they fall asleep. Kids are the best thing!
how funny! i wish i could just fall asleep whenever i felt tired.

That is too cute!! I can relate. I am one of those people that if I sit still for more than 15 min w/o moving...I am out like a light.

So adorable. Nice to know he reads in the bathroom, too!:D:love:

That is crazy adorable!

That is SOO cute!!

May daughter is 16 months & has never just 'fell asleep'. She will throw a fit & stay awake until you put her in bed.. Again, just too cute!

He is soo cute!!

I went in to tuck in my three boys (ages 6, 3 and 1) on my way to bed last October. I found the middle child totally naked and asleep on top of his huge stuffed tiger - in the middle of the bedroom floor. I took pictures to send to my DH but I won't post them, mostly because I don't know how. Also because they leave nothing to the imagination. LOL

Kids are so great.

I guess I'll beat KG to the punchline and say, "Poor kid must have been really pooped." :)

Sorry, just had to say it before KG could!

Cute photos Jennifer!!! I can't believe how fast he's growing up. He'll be giving Luke a run for his money before much longer. :)

He is precious! We have some when my GS was about a year old where he went in and got out a TP roll and just totally shredded it. The cutest part was he was sitting inside the cabinet under the sink while he did it!

Too Cute!!

OMG, he is too cute!!!

Thanks for sharing

Oh my gosh how precious! Now that is tired.:)

I guess he squeezed the Charmin so much that it wore him out! LOL

sklay723 said:
I guess I'll beat KG to the punchline and say, "Poor kid must have been really pooped." :)

Sorry, just had to say it before KG could!

Cute photos Jennifer!!! I can't believe how fast he's growing up. He'll be giving Luke a run for his money before much longer. :)

I was gonna say Cole was totally wiped out.

He wasn't playing with the TP...you didn't give him a pillow, so the smart kid made his own!

Very cute!

Too cute!!

How adorable, what a cutie!

That is just precious! Kids are the best thing!

Just wait till he's old enough to look through photo albums and see that pic. My now-7yr old laughs hysterically when I show him the photo of him asleep in his highchair. he fell asleep mid-meal...cereal on his face and everything (about 4-5 months old). Now...he'd NEVER miss a meal by sleeping!

He is so cute

That is just too, too cute!

Awww, so cute! I miss mine being little (don't want any more though)!!

Thanks everyone!! I am LOL reading these sayings too. I will have to tell them to Russell!

Related to Cole Fell Asleep While Playing With the Toilet Paper

1. Why did Cole fall asleep while playing with the toilet paper?

Cole may have fallen asleep while playing with the toilet paper because he was tired or bored. It is also possible that he was playing with the toilet paper for a long time and eventually dozed off.

2. Is it safe for children to play with toilet paper?

While playing with toilet paper may seem harmless, it is not recommended for children to play with it as it can pose a choking hazard. It is important to supervise children when they are around toilet paper to prevent any accidents.

3. What should I do if my child falls asleep while playing with toilet paper?

If your child falls asleep while playing with toilet paper, gently remove the toilet paper from their hands and put them to bed to continue their nap. It is important to make sure they are not in a position where they could get hurt or choke on the toilet paper.

4. How can I prevent my child from playing with toilet paper?

To prevent your child from playing with toilet paper, it is important to childproof your bathroom by keeping the toilet paper out of reach or using a childproof lock on the bathroom door. You can also distract your child with other toys or activities to keep them from playing with the toilet paper.

5. Should I be concerned if my child frequently falls asleep while playing with objects?

If your child frequently falls asleep while playing with objects, it is important to talk to their pediatrician. It could be a sign of a sleep disorder or other underlying health issue that should be addressed. It is always better to be safe and consult a medical professional.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • Kitchen Diva
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies