• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cold Stone at Home: Tips and Ideas for a Successful Summer Show

In summary, the people that did this show said that it was a lot of work, but the end result was delicious. They suggest that you keep everything cold, mix the ingredients well, and not overmix the ice cream.
ahammons
has anyone ever done one of these shows?? Could you please share what you did - any advice/ideas? I told a friend about this, when I read it on another thread - she said that we have to do this for her show this summer! :)

Don't know what flavors you are making but we did this at Cluster and my biggest advice is keep everything COLD.

If you use cool whip, don't thaw it. I'd even consider putting the caramel in the fridge. Put any fruit you are going to use in the refrigerator. We did one with apple pie filling and decided that it should have been chopped up as the pieces are fairly big.

The stones are FREEZING and do stay cold for a long time but the mix was runny. We even discussed mixing everything early in the show and then putting it back in the freezer to firm up for serving later.

Because the mix was runny, we were really glad we used bar pans.

We did one with strawberries & pound cake and one with apple pie filling & graham cracker pie crust. They were DELICIOUS!

I did the Apple Pie filling recipe Saturday. I used the rectangle flat stone, but I agree, a bar pan would have been nice with edges. My rectangle flat stone fit better in the freezer. Everyone loved this recipe, but the ice cream does get runny fast. My advise is not to over mix. The more you mix the more thawed the ice cream gets. My daughter (15) suggested mixing it all at once and freezing it. I'm not sure about that. I used handi scrapers to do the mixing - the ice cream scoop would add to the melting of the ice cream.

Thanks! I'm not sure what flavors we're doing yet - I think she was leaning more towards chopping up candy bars, grating chocolate, etc. then letting everyone pick their own mix ins. May we'll mix them, then refreeze the icecream while I'm going through the catalog or something.... I don't want everyone's ice cream to be runny!

Hi there! I have done many shows as a Pampered Chef consultant and they are always a blast! The key to a successful show is to make it fun and interactive for your guests. Here are some ideas that have worked well for me:1. Plan a theme for the show. This could be based on a specific product or a cooking theme (e.g. Italian Night, Game Day Snacks, etc.). This will make the show more interesting and give your guests something to look forward to.2. Have a well-organized and visually appealing display of products. This will not only make it easier for your guests to see and touch the products, but it will also make your show look more professional.3. Prepare some simple and delicious recipes using Pampered Chef products. This will showcase the versatility and quality of the products and also give your guests a taste of what they can create in their own kitchens.4. Make the show interactive by having your guests participate in some of the demonstrations. This could be as simple as having them help mix ingredients or try out a product themselves.5. Offer incentives for guests who book their own shows or make purchases at the show. This will not only help you generate more business, but it will also make your guests feel appreciated and valued.I hope these tips help and I wish you all the best for your friend's show this summer! Happy cooking! :)

Related to Cold Stone at Home: Tips and Ideas for a Successful Summer Show

What is Cold Stone at Home?

Cold Stone at Home is a summer-themed show offered by Pampered Chef that focuses on creating delicious frozen treats using our products.

What products are used in Cold Stone at Home shows?

Our Cold Stone at Home shows feature a variety of products including our ice cream maker, ice shaver, and ice cream scoop. We also use our blender, mixing bowls, and various kitchen tools to create tasty toppings and mix-ins.

Do I need to have any prior experience to host a Cold Stone at Home show?

No prior experience is necessary to host a successful Cold Stone at Home show. Our consultants will provide all the necessary tips and guidance to ensure your show is a hit.

Are there any special offers or promotions for Cold Stone at Home shows?

Yes, we often have special offers and promotions for our Cold Stone at Home shows. Contact your consultant for more information and to see what promotions are currently available.

Can I customize the recipes for my Cold Stone at Home show?

Absolutely! Our consultants will work with you to customize the recipes to your liking and to accommodate any dietary restrictions or preferences. We want your show to be a fun and personalized experience for you and your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bsaxman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
vgmontes
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • pamperedchef88
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies