• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Coffee and More Mugs - -Cake Recipe???

In summary, these mugs are suitable for both hot and cold beverages, with a capacity of 14 ounces. They can also be used for baking cakes, as they come with a microwave cake recipe and are oven-safe. Unfortunately, customization is not available for these mugs, which come in a standard design. However, they are covered by a one-year warranty from Pampered Chef against any defects.
ChefNic
Anyone remember the cake recipe for these mugs?
I had someone order them and I told them I'd email the recipe for it...now I can't find it!:rolleyes:

T (so much) IA!!

Mug Cake for SA mugs <-- look this up under files:) Its under there I just don't know how to repost a link that has already been posted.

1. Can these mugs be used for hot and cold beverages?

Yes, these mugs are designed to withstand both hot and cold temperatures. They are made with high-quality stoneware and can be safely used in the microwave and dishwasher.

2. How much liquid can these mugs hold?

These mugs have a capacity of 14 ounces, making them perfect for a generous cup of coffee, tea, or any other beverage of your choice.

3. Are these mugs suitable for baking cakes?

Yes, these mugs come with a delicious cake recipe specifically designed for baking in the microwave. They are also oven-safe, so you can use them to bake individual cakes or other desserts.

4. Can I customize the design of these mugs?

Unfortunately, customization is not available for these mugs. They come in a standard design with a fun and playful coffee and cake theme.

5. Is this product covered by a warranty?

Yes, Pampered Chef stands behind the quality of our products. The Coffee and More Mugs come with a one-year warranty against any defects in materials or workmanship.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nancycookspc
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Chef Mary Rose
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
mombird4
  • Deb V