• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Coffee and Cappicino Ice Cream Pie Show

In summary, the conversation discusses ideas for a product table and food options for a show on Wednesday. Suggestions include including a variety of products, such as cutting boards and kitchen tools, and serving items like spreads, crackers, and gourmet snacks. It is also recommended to have both sweet and savory food options, as well as a selection of drinks.
cookin4u
I'm doing this show on Wednesday. Any ideas on what else I can demo? Aside from the products it takes to make the pie. I was thinking of having a "product table". Having lots of different products that may not necessarily have to do with the show. It's at my house so I'm not concerned with taking a lot of stuff in and out of someones home. I'm also wondering what else I can serve for food. I was thinking the peanut butter cookies from All the Best cookbook. Any other ideas????

Try this!I don't kow if this is what you are thinking of, but I got a print out at a Cluster Meeting a while ago. All you need is a lime and a cumcumber to demo a bunch of different products.

Products for the lime:

Cutting Boards
Lemon Zester/Scorer
Microplane
Chef's Knife
Citrus Press
Easy Read Measuring Cups
Juicer
adjustable spoons
Prep Bowls

Products for the Cucumber

Lemon Zester/Scorer
Vegetable Peeler
Crinkle Cutter
Utility Knife
The Corer
Ultimate Slice and Grate-v blade and julienne blade
Apple Wedger
Food Chopper
Handy Scraper
Batter Bowls or Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls
Basil Blend Canola Oil
Italian Seasoning
Small Mix N Scraper
Serving Spoons
Chillzanne Rectangle Server
Woven Selections Rectangle Server

The total value not including cookware/stoneware is over $400. Does this help? I have not done this at my shows, but now that I'm sending this to you it makes a lot of sense. If you need more information in the outline of the demo let me know. :)

Katie

That sounds like a great idea! Having a product table with a variety of items could be a great way to showcase different products and give people a chance to try them out. Some ideas for other items to include could be different types of spreads (jams, honey, nut butters), crackers or bread to go with them, and maybe some gourmet snacks or chocolates. As for food, in addition to the peanut butter cookies, you could also have some savory options like cheese and crackers or a veggie platter with dip. And don't forget about drinks - a selection of teas or coffees could be a nice touch. Good luck with your show!

1. What ingredients do I need to make the Coffee and Cappuccino Ice Cream Pie?

To make this delicious dessert, you will need a pre-made graham cracker crust, coffee ice cream, cappuccino ice cream, hot fudge sauce, whipped cream, and chocolate-covered espresso beans for garnish.

2. Do I need any special equipment to make this pie?

No, you do not need any special equipment. All you need is a mixing bowl, a spoon or spatula, and a freezer-safe dish to assemble the pie.

3. Can I use different flavors of ice cream?

Yes, you can use any flavors of ice cream you like. Some popular alternatives include vanilla, chocolate, or hazelnut ice cream.

4. How far in advance can I make this pie?

You can make this pie up to 1-2 days in advance. Just make sure to keep it in the freezer until ready to serve.

5. Can I substitute the hot fudge sauce with another topping?

Yes, you can use any topping you like such as caramel sauce, chocolate syrup, or even fresh fruit. Get creative and make it your own!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BettyBoop
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • raebates
  • Bookings, Sales, Shows, Booths etc
Replies