• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Coffee and Cappicino Ice Cream pie show

Jun 1, 2005
I'm doing this show on Wednesday. Any ideas on what else I can demo? Aside from the products it takes to make the pie. I was thinking of having a "product table". Having lots of different products that may not necessarily have to do with the show. It's at my house so I'm not concerned with taking a lot of stuff in and out of someones home. I'm also wondering what else I can serve for food. I was thinking the peanut butter cookies from All the Best cookbook. Any other ideas????

Jan 31, 2006
Try this!

I don't kow if this is what you are thinking of, but I got a print out at a Cluster Meeting a while ago. All you need is a lime and a cumcumber to demo a bunch of different products.

Products for the lime:

Cutting Boards
Lemon Zester/Scorer
Microplane
Chef's Knife
Citrus Press
Easy Read Measuring Cups
Juicer
adjustable spoons
Prep Bowls

Products for the Cucumber

Lemon Zester/Scorer
Vegetable Peeler
Crinkle Cutter
Utility Knife
The Corer
Ultimate Slice and Grate-v blade and julienne blade
Apple Wedger
Food Chopper
Handy Scraper
Batter Bowls or Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls
Basil Blend Canola Oil
Italian Seasoning
Small Mix N Scraper
Serving Spoons
Chillzanne Rectangle Server
Woven Selections Rectangle Server

The total value not including cookware/stoneware is over $400. Does this help? I have not done this at my shows, but now that I'm sending this to you it makes a lot of sense. If you need more information in the outline of the demo let me know. :)

Katie