• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Co Hosts - 2 Delivery Addresses?

In summary, having "Co Hosts - 2 Delivery Addresses" when hosting a Pampered Chef party means that two people will be hosting together with their own delivery addresses for the products ordered. To add a Co Host, go to the "Manage Party" section on the consultant website and click on "Add Co Host." You can only have two Co Hosts, but multiple guests and orders from different addresses can still be accommodated through the "Multiple Delivery Addresses" option. The products will be divided evenly between the Co Hosts' delivery addresses based on their guests' orders, with any unique products going to the respective Co Host's address. Once the party has ended and orders have been processed, the Co Hosts' delivery addresses cannot
Cindycooks
Silver Member
Help me with this one - I'm drawing a blank. My host & her mom are co'hosting a show on April 19th. Mom lives in South Carolina. I'm setting it up online with some of the guests who live in SC having their items shipped to mom.

The guests here in NC will pay the $4 and have their orders shipped to the host here, I know that - how about the ones in SC? Do they have to pay direct shipping to the mom - or can it be split so they pay $4 too - I cant remember and cant find anything on this. Somebody help me set this up! thanks!!!!!

HO will only ship a show to one address, so all the customers in one area will have to pay direct shipping.

thanks Ann - thats what I thought and I knew YOU would know!!!! :)

Related to Co Hosts - 2 Delivery Addresses?

What does it mean to have "Co Hosts - 2 Delivery Addresses" when hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Having "Co Hosts - 2 Delivery Addresses" means that two separate people will be hosting a party together and will each have their own delivery address for the products ordered. This is a great option for those who want to share the hosting responsibilities or for those who live in different locations but want to combine their parties.

How do I add a Co Host to my Pampered Chef party?

To add a Co Host to your party, simply go to the "Manage Party" section on your Pampered Chef consultant website and click on "Add Co Host." From there, you can enter the Co Host's information and they will be added to your party as a Co Host.

Can I have more than two Co Hosts for my party?

No, the "Co Hosts - 2 Delivery Addresses" option is specifically for two Co Hosts only. However, you can still have multiple guests and orders from different addresses by using the "Multiple Delivery Addresses" option.

How are the products divided between the Co Hosts' delivery addresses?

The products will be divided evenly between the two Co Hosts' delivery addresses based on the orders from their guests. If there is a particular product that is only ordered by one of the Co Host's guests, it will be delivered to their address only.

Can the Co Hosts' delivery addresses be changed after the party has ended?

No, once the party has ended and the orders have been processed, the Co Hosts' delivery addresses cannot be changed. It is important to make sure the correct addresses are entered before the party ends to ensure smooth delivery of the products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kris Renee
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Kris Renee
  • amgreen66