• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Co-Hosting: Do Both Parties Get 10% Off?

In summary, when co-hosting a party, both people receive a host discount card and must split the free product value and/or half price items earned. The booking benefit is only available to one host, and the host and bride can both receive a PHD card at a bridal shower. One person can claim all of the free and discounted product, and the host is eligible for the guest special if they spend over $60 out of pocket.
gratergirl
I've never had someone co host a party but I was wondering when it happens, do both people get a discount card? Or how does all of the benefits work with two people hosting? THANKS!

yes, they both get a PHD #

Yes they both get the host discount card. They have to split the free product value and/or half price items that are earned. You can divide it anyway they want. HTH.

Also, the booking benefit is available to only one host. For example: Suzy and Sharon co-host a show. Bobbi books a show. At Bobbi's show, Suzy and Sharon can't both claim the host special. Only one is eligible, but it can be either one.

Oh good--this kind of deals with a question I had about an upcoming Bridal Shower. Both the bride and the host get the PHD? When I submit the show, I do it in the hosts name, and she can get the goodies to the bride? Right?

SO, do they have to split the free product or can one person take it all?
Here's the situation, my mom needs her 10% off card and doesn't know enough people to get a card(she is on medical from work so isn't around alot of people). My aunt is going to expire soon as well but she can get orders through her work. My mom isn't interested in splitting any of the product since she's not really helping much with the orders.....she just wants her card. So can one person take all of the free and discounted product? Thanks again!

One person can take it all. This happens a lot with bridal showers. The bride gets all the goodies, but the host also gets a PHD card.

Thanks everyone and thanks to you Rae for clearing that up for me.

Seriously folks, I DO not meanto hijack this thread...but is the host eligible for the guest special if they spend over $60? If so, I've been ripping off my hosts! Didn't know we could do that...help?

pcchris said:
Seriously folks, I DO not meanto hijack this thread...but is the host eligible for the guest special if they spend over $60? If so, I've been ripping off my hosts! Didn't know we could do that...help?

Yes, if a host spends $60 or more before taxes and shipping out of pocket (not freebies etc but her half of half price, her 40% of host special, her share after the 20-30% discount etc). It these add up to $60 or more, she's entitled to the guest special too.

wow - I guess I'll just start from now doing that...whoops! thanks for the info. now I feel dumb. (not the first time, won't be the last, either!!)

What is the "10% off When Co Hosting" promotion?

The "10% off When Co Hosting" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef that allows you to receive a 10% discount on your order when you host a party with a friend or family member.

How do I qualify for the 10% off discount?

In order to qualify for the 10% off discount, you must co-host a party with a friend or family member. This means that both of you will be responsible for inviting guests and hosting the party together.

Can I combine the 10% off discount with other promotions?

Unfortunately, the 10% off discount cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. It is a standalone offer and cannot be used in conjunction with other offers.

Do I have to be a Pampered Chef consultant to co-host a party?

No, you do not have to be a Pampered Chef consultant to co-host a party and receive the 10% off discount. Anyone can co-host a party with a friend or family member and take advantage of this promotion.

Is there a limit to how many times I can use the 10% off discount?

There is no limit to how many times you can use the 10% off discount. As long as you continue to co-host parties with friends or family members, you can receive the 10% off discount each time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JennyJennJen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kris Renee
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Kris Renee
  • kdangel518