• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Co-Host Evite Missing from the Evite List?

In summary, you previewed the evite and did not see the co-host's name listed. You set up a fake show as a co-host and did not send the co-host an email. You are working with HO on the co-host email stuff.
laylaleigh
is the co-host listed on the evite? I previewed it and didn't see her name I was sure if I was doing something wrong. there will be people invited that don't know the host but know the co-host.

Anyone know the details? Thanks!

Layla

anyone know?

That is a VERY good question. I have a husband & wife show coming up, and they want to co-host because he is going to book a fundraiser off their home show.

I just set up a fake co-host show for my son & our junk email address. Neither one has gotten the host email yet, though.

I'll let you know if it does go through. I'm thinking no, or it would be smart emough to say "Dear host1 and host2" on the preview page.

It only sent one email to the host - nothing for the co-host.

No, the co-host is not listed on the evite. I just did a host/co-host show and the co-host noticed that her name was not on it.

kspry, I did this last week and I sent the co-host a copy of the e-mail for the same reason she didn't recieve the official one. I just hope that when or if guests go on my website they can put the co-host name and still pull it up. Anyone know about that?

I usually don't have many co-hosted shows, but I had 2 last month and the co-host's info wasn't available at all. I CC-ed the co-host on the emails, but her name never showed up on my website and her family couldn't use her name to order online. I ended up having to list her as the primary host so they could order. I haven't had time to fully investigate to see if it was a problem on my end...does anyone know?

How do you cc the co-host? I did not even see the actual emails that went out, until a host replied from one.

Send to yourself then reply and take out the Host name and put in C0-host name. You can always preview the e-mail before sending it, on the PWS.

missyciccolella said:
I usually don't have many co-hosted shows, but I had 2 last month and the co-host's info wasn't available at all. I CC-ed the co-host on the emails, but her name never showed up on my website and her family couldn't use her name to order online. I ended up having to list her as the primary host so they could order. I haven't had time to fully investigate to see if it was a problem on my end...does anyone know?

That stinks. I didn't realize that one. I guess I will have to go add the co-host info so that way her friends can order as well. Thanks for the info.

Send to your self then reply and take out the Host name and put in C0-host name

But if I click on Work With Your Shows > Send E-mail to Your Host, I don't have the option of sending it to myself! It autofills the host addy.

Are you sending this through Customer Connection, instead? With yourself as the customer?

I am working with HO on the co-host email stuff.
I have the box checked under the co-host details, so it should send the email!

Question 1: What is a "Co-Host Evite"?

A "Co-Host Evite" is an invitation that allows you to share hosting responsibilities with someone else for a Pampered Chef party. This means both you and your co-host will have access to the guest list, be able to send updates and reminders, and earn rewards for the party.

Question 2: How do I send a "Co-Host Evite"?

To send a "Co-Host Evite," simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and navigate to the "My Parties" tab. Click on the party you want to send the invitation for, and then click on the "Invite Guests" button. From there, you can add your co-host's email address and send the invitation.

Question 3: Can I have more than one co-host for a party?

Yes, you can have up to two co-hosts for a party. This is a great option for larger parties or if you have friends or family members who want to help with hosting duties.

Question 4: How does a co-host earn rewards?

A co-host earns the same rewards as the main host, including free and discounted products, based on the total sales of the party. This is a great way to share the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party with your friends and family.

Question 5: What if my co-host and I have different Pampered Chef consultants?

That's no problem at all! As long as both consultants are registered with Pampered Chef, you and your co-host can still earn rewards and have a successful party. Just make sure to communicate with both consultants to ensure everyone is on the same page.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahsworld2000
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • sarahsworld2000
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Bren706