• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cluster Fall Show Ideas: Tips and Tricks for a Successful Event

In summary, to share your ideas with Pampered Chef, you can submit them through their online suggestion form, contact a local consultant, or email their customer service team. All ideas are kept confidential and the company only seeks new and innovative ideas related to cooking, baking, and kitchen tools. If your idea is selected, you may receive credit and compensation. The review process can take a few weeks to a few months.
nikki70563
Gold Member
We are thinking about doing a cluster fall show to show off the new products. Has anyone done this before with there cluster or just themselves what did you do raffles, games, food, etc.

In the spring, I did a Bingo game of the new products. I had cards with the products in the squares, and the clues I read were tidbits from the Use and Care, product descriptions, or tips for use. People had to think about the new stuff to know what to cross off. But if you're having new or prospective consultants, it could be too hard for them (since they won't know the new products).

thanks any other suggests for open house

Oops- I'm sorry. I thought you were looking for ideas for a meeting. Sorry about that.

Look under threads for Mega Host shows. Each consultant invites their own guests (past hosts and/or preferred customers) and has their own sales.

Related to Cluster Fall Show Ideas: Tips and Tricks for a Successful Event

1. How can I share my ideas with Pampered Chef?

To share your ideas with Pampered Chef, you can submit them through our online suggestion form or reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant. You can also send an email to our customer service team with your ideas.

2. Will my ideas remain confidential?

Yes, all ideas submitted to Pampered Chef are kept confidential. We value and respect your input and will not share your ideas with anyone outside of our company without your permission.

3. What types of ideas is Pampered Chef looking for?

Pampered Chef is always looking for new and innovative ideas that can improve our current products or inspire new ones. We welcome ideas related to cooking, baking, kitchen tools, and other related areas.

4. Will I receive credit if my idea is used?

If your idea is selected and implemented by Pampered Chef, we will give you credit for your contribution. This can include recognition on our website or social media, as well as compensation in some cases.

5. How long does it take for Pampered Chef to review my idea?

We strive to review all ideas as quickly as possible, but the review process can take anywhere from a few weeks to a few months. We appreciate your patience and will notify you of our decision once the review is complete.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefjanet
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pchefkristin
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Addie4TLC
  • Heather Rogers