• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How do I handle multiple credit cards for one guest at a bridal shower show?

In summary, Sharon is trying to figure out how to put all the orders for the guests into one file, but with three different credit card numbers. She is also having to take on the cost of shipping the guests.
alc1004
Okay...I put all the info. into P3. I added the Bride as the co-host and the Groom as a guest.

Here's my problem. I put all the orders in for the guests themselves and everything that was purchased for the bride under the groom's name. I have 3 people that bought for the bride with a credit card. And as we all know, you can't have more than 2 different cc numbers for one guest. How do you put those 3 orders in w/3 different cc's?

Also, the direct shipping charge for the groom is $35, once I get the other guests shipping costs in there it comes down to $29.00...guess I have to foot that bill???

Thanks for your help!!! I'm going insane trying to figure this out :eek:

As far as your credit card question, just put those credit cards on the people's order who made them. As in put their total in as the total actual charge which includes the purchase for the bride. It will be more than the order but all it will do is warn you that amounts don't match, it won't prevent you from submitting the show. Then you will also be short the brides order but again, it's not a big deal, it all comes out in the end.

Why do you have such a large direct shipping bill for the groom, isn't everything going to them?

Thanks for the credit card issue! all the guests orders are coming to me b/c they are all local and the mother of the bride isn't. The bride and grooms orders are both going to them. The Groom's order totals $300 and some dollars (which is all the gifts from the guests to them) so the direct shipping is on $300 and some dollars...I did something wrong there, didn't I?!

I probably would have charged each person more in shipping on each of the brides order to make sure you had that covered. I know on mine I would charge them .25 on each of the brides order to cover the shipping cost but that was on the regular $4.25 shipping, with direct you definitely would have wanted to up that to at least cover the majority of the actual cost.
That stinks you have to take on that cost, I guess we all live and learn on these things! Hopefully it was a big show and your commission check is a good one!

Well, I would enter the guests orders as one order coming to you. Basically so their shipping charges would cover the bride/grooms being shipped elsewhere. Or you can have the bride/groom's order as the main address and your address as the direct to ship rate but I would still combine the orders as one. Everyone's individual shipping should most likely cover the direct shipping. HTH!

Are the bride and groom and mother in law all out of the area?

Thanks Sharon...I think I will do that. If I put everyone's orders in separately 1st, I can print each one a receipt, correct? Then, put them all in as one order?

Yes, both the bride & groom and mother in law are out of the area. We had the party at her sister in laws house, which is near mine. So, I'm going to have them come here, sort them and meet them all to deliver. I don't mind b/c they are close and it wasn't a huge party! not many outside orders at all....for all that work! ugh!!! Oh well, at least I got the practice and they all had fun :)

The only problem I see with doing all as one order is those 3 credit cards, you would still have to split at least one of them out to make that part work.

1. How can I ensure a successful bridal shower show closing?

To ensure a successful bridal shower show closing, it is important to communicate with the host beforehand to determine their preferences and needs. Make sure to highlight the host’s benefits and any special offers available during the show. Additionally, encourage guests to book their own Pampered Chef bridal showers.

2. What are some effective ways to engage guests during the bridal shower show closing?

Some effective ways to engage guests during the bridal shower show closing include asking for their feedback on products, offering interactive games or challenges, and providing personalized recommendations for their kitchen needs. You can also consider offering a special gift or discount for guests who book their own show.

3. How should I handle any objections or hesitations during the bridal shower show closing?

When faced with objections or hesitations during the bridal shower show closing, it is important to listen to the concerns of the guest and address them with genuine empathy. Offer solutions and alternatives, and highlight the value and benefits of the products and hosting a show. You can also offer a satisfaction guarantee to ease any concerns.

4. Can I offer any incentives or specials to encourage guests to purchase during the bridal shower show closing?

Yes, you can offer incentives or specials to encourage guests to purchase during the bridal shower show closing. This can include discounts, free products, or exclusive offers for those who make a purchase during the show. It is important to clearly communicate these incentives and their expiration dates to create a sense of urgency.

5. What are some best practices for following up after the bridal shower show closing?

Following up after the bridal shower show closing is crucial to maintaining a strong relationship with the host and guests. Make sure to thank the host for their support and send a personalized thank-you note to each guest. Follow up on any orders or bookings made during the show, and offer ongoing support and assistance with any questions or concerns. This will help to foster long-term customer relationships and potential future bookings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefangie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • darlinclem
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
darlinclem
  • vtolin