• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Closest Cake to Graham Crackers - Help Needed!

In summary, the closest cake to graham crackers is our S'mores Lava Cake, which is made with a graham cracker crust, chocolate cake, and a gooey marshmallow filling. It is very easy to make with our Pampered Chef stoneware and the recipe can be found on our website or in our product catalog. You can substitute the graham cracker crust for any other type of crust and we recommend using our Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan for individual sized Lava Cakes. The recipe makes 6-8 servings and can be made ahead of time and refrigerated until ready to serve. Simply warm it up in the oven and it will be ready to enjoy!
chefheidi2003
Gold Member
Does anyone have any idea as to what kind of cake would be the closest tasting to Graham Crackers...I was thinking that it would be fun to try to make a Smores Trifle but I think that it would take too much Graham crackers, so I thought cake but I don't know what kind to use...UNLESS...I would make brownie as my cake layer and crush graham crackers for one of the layers...mmmm...i will have to try this.

but if anyone else has an idea for a better type of cake to use please let me know.

http://www.recipezaar.com/233783This recipe makes a graham cracker sponge cake. Do you think that would work?Lynda

Geekgirl69 said:
http://www.recipezaar.com/233783

This recipe makes a graham cracker sponge cake. Do you think that would work?

Lynda

thank you so much...that might be perfect...we really like s'mores in my family so i thought that this would be fun to try.

There was a smores brownie recipe posted a couple months ago - I can't find it, but I know it was around here someplace. It has graham cracker pieces in the bottom of the pan, then brownie batter, topped with marshmallows after baking and returned to the oven to puff and brown them. :)

you know I remember seeing that...I completely forgot about that.

1. What is the closest cake to graham crackers?

The closest cake to graham crackers is our S'mores Lava Cake. It is made with a graham cracker crust, chocolate cake, and a gooey marshmallow filling.

2. Is the S'mores Lava Cake difficult to make?

No, the S'mores Lava Cake is very easy to make with our Pampered Chef stoneware. The recipe is also simple and can be found on our website or in our product catalog.

3. Can I substitute the graham cracker crust for something else?

Yes, you can substitute the graham cracker crust for any other type of crust you prefer. We recommend using our Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan for individual sized Lava Cakes with different crust options.

4. How many servings does the S'mores Lava Cake recipe make?

The S'mores Lava Cake recipe makes 6-8 servings, depending on how big you cut the slices. It is perfect for a family gathering or a small dinner party.

5. Can I make the S'mores Lava Cake ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the S'mores Lava Cake ahead of time and refrigerate it until you are ready to serve. Just pop it in the oven for a few minutes to warm it up and it will be ready to enjoy!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sassypip
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sassypip
Replies
Views
Staci
  • wadesgirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies