• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Clip N Spreads: What Was the Sale Price?

In summary, the regular price of the Clip N Spreads is $12.50. However, it is currently on sale for $10.00, allowing you to save $2.50. The sale is only for a limited time and there are no additional discounts available, but you can use your consultant discount to save even more. We recommend purchasing the Clip N Spreads soon to take advantage of the sale price.
twinchefs
Gold Member
Does anyone know how much the clip n spreads were sold for?

They were 3.25.

Thanks Ann.

$3.25 or $3.75? I thought someone a week or so ago said $3.75?

I have an old catalog here (Spring 98), and it's priced at 3.25. Maybe the price changed before it was eventually discontinued.

chefann said:
I have an old catalog here (Spring 98), and it's priced at 3.25. Maybe the price changed before it was eventually discontinued.

That could very well be. :)

'98 - wow a 10 year old catalog! ;)

It seems REALLY odd that 2000 is almost a decade past!

1. What is the regular price of the Clip N Spreads?

The regular price of the Clip N Spreads is $12.50.

2. How much can I save with the sale price of the Clip N Spreads?

You can save $2.50 with the sale price of the Clip N Spreads, as it is currently on sale for $10.00.

3. How long will the sale on Clip N Spreads last?

The sale on Clip N Spreads is for a limited time only and is subject to change. We recommend purchasing it as soon as possible to take advantage of the sale price.

4. Are there any additional discounts available for the Clip N Spreads?

At this time, there are no additional discounts available for the Clip N Spreads. However, be sure to check our website or catalog for any future promotions or discounts.

5. Can I use my consultant discount on the sale price of the Clip N Spreads?

Yes, your consultant discount can be applied to the sale price of the Clip N Spreads, giving you even more savings. Be sure to contact your consultant for more information on how to use your discount.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefrhondab
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • dollfangs
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • lhpcgirl