• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Christopher Walken for President 2008!

In summary, Christopher Walken is not actually running for president in 2008. The campaign was created as a satirical and humorous endorsement for the actor by the marketing team at Pampered Chef. Walken does not have any political experience or actual views and policies, but is portrayed as a no-nonsense leader who prioritizes good food and cooking skills. While there is no official merchandise, you can show your support by using the hashtag #Walken2008 on social media and sharing the campaign with others.
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
I'm not kidding. Check this out - how cool is that?

http://www.walken2008.com/

He might be someone I would consider voting for!!!

An actor? President?Nah - that'd never happen.

The website said he announced this August 9th- so they mean LAST August 9th? Wouldn't we have heard about this by now...???

The following is on the "Legal" link at the bottom of the home page...

Due to legal issues, it should be noted that this website in its entirety is a work of satire. Whether or not Christopher Walken runs for president, he has no affiliation with this site in any form.
We love you Walken! [M]

Still funny!!

Alfred E. Neuman for President!http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/89/Alfred.jpg

am I the only one?My DH thinks I am crazy but I find him so C-R-E-E-P-Y !! :eek:
I know he is a great actor but I just can't watch his movies without cringing the whole time. Shiver........

Related to Christopher Walken for President 2008!

1. Is Christopher Walken actually running for president in 2008?

No, Christopher Walken is not actually running for president in 2008. This campaign was created as a satirical and humorous endorsement for the actor.

2. Who came up with the idea for "Christopher Walken for President 2008!"?

The idea for "Christopher Walken for President 2008!" was created by the marketing team at Pampered Chef as a fun and creative way to promote the brand.

3. Does Christopher Walken have any political experience?

No, Christopher Walken does not have any political experience. He is an actor known for his roles in films such as "The Deer Hunter" and "Pulp Fiction."

4. What are Christopher Walken's political views and policies?

Since Christopher Walken is not a real candidate, he does not have any actual political views or policies. However, in the spirit of the campaign, he is portrayed as a no-nonsense, tough-talking leader who prioritizes good food and cooking skills for all Americans.

5. Can I purchase any "Christopher Walken for President 2008!" merchandise?

Unfortunately, there is no official merchandise for "Christopher Walken for President 2008!" However, you can show your support by using the hashtag #Walken2008 on social media and sharing the campaign with your friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Oracle