• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Christmas Story to Warm Your Heart - and Make You Cry

In summary, "Christmas Story to Warm Your Heart - and Make You Cry" is a holiday-themed cookbook filled with heartwarming stories and delicious recipes, written by Doris Christopher, the founder of Pampered Chef. It includes a variety of recipes for all skill levels, accompanied by heartwarming stories, and can be purchased online or through a Pampered Chef consultant.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
I don't know or care if this is true or not (I'm sure sometime, somewhere, in some variation is was). Have a tissue ready, you will need it. Merry Christmas everyone!

Oh no, it's too long to paste in a post. You'll have to read the attachment.

Attachments

• Christmas Story.doc
    35 KB · Views: 373
I love that story. Like you, I would imagine that sometime, somewhere, some version of this actually happened.

Okay - you warned us, and still, I thought I'd be able to get through it w/o a tissue.

I was wrong.

Thank you Linda - that is a beautiful story.

Me too, I'm off to find the nearest box of tissues that isn't empty...

Thanks Linda!

Great story. Thanks Linda!

Oh Linda that was the best story ever. I could actually see it happen as I was reading.

:cry::D:cry::D:cry::D:cry::D:cry::D
emotional crying at it's best!!

Totally sobbing here- Thank you for that!

This story is always worth another read..... thank you for sharing!

wow....thank you. If that was a Hallmark movie Kleenex tissue would be sold out of the stores.

I'm glad ya'll like it. It helps to put everything back into perspective, doesn't it?

Related to Christmas Story to Warm Your Heart - and Make You Cry

What is "Christmas Story to Warm Your Heart - and Make You Cry"?

"Christmas Story to Warm Your Heart - and Make You Cry" is a beautiful holiday-themed cookbook filled with heartwarming stories and delicious recipes. It is a perfect gift for the food-lovers in your life.

Who is the author of "Christmas Story to Warm Your Heart - and Make You Cry"?

The author of this cookbook is the founder of Pampered Chef, Doris Christopher. She has a passion for cooking and entertaining, and her recipes have been loved by many for years.

What types of recipes can I find in "Christmas Story to Warm Your Heart - and Make You Cry"?

This cookbook includes a variety of recipes, from appetizers and main dishes to desserts and drinks. Each recipe is accompanied by a heartwarming story that will bring joy and warmth to your holiday season.

Is "Christmas Story to Warm Your Heart - and Make You Cry" suitable for all skill levels?

Yes, this cookbook is designed for both experienced and novice cooks. The recipes are easy to follow and include helpful tips and techniques, making it a perfect choice for anyone looking to create delicious holiday meals.

Can I purchase "Christmas Story to Warm Your Heart - and Make You Cry" online?

Yes, you can purchase this cookbook on the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. It also makes a great addition to any holiday gift basket or care package.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
tlag1986
  • chefjeanine
  • General Chat
Replies