• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Christmas Flyer to Hang in a Grocery Store:

Have you tried opening it in multiple browsers? Sometimes one browser will be faster than another.I can open the file, but when it opens, nothing is there. What am I doing wrong. I've had this to happen before.
tina_rn
Does anyone have a flyer like this? I need some ideas.
Thanks
Tina

These are two that I am using right now...if they fit the need, use 'em!!

Attachments

• Holiday promo flyer 1v2.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 534
  • Merry Christmas Flyer.doc
    91.5 KB · Views: 487
Cute flyer Darby

Fellow OregonianNice flyers - thanks for sharing.

Couldn't open....:(

Hmmm, I guess some of you cant open them? I'm so sorry...I dont know what I did? If you would like, I can email you them directly, and maybe then it will work better. Let me know.

lacychef said:
Couldn't open....:(

This seems to be happening more and more here. Did you try right-clicking over the file, selecting "save target as", and then try opening the version on your computer? That has been solving the problem for most people. You can always delete the file later if you have a space problem.

thechefofnorthbend said:
Hmmm, I guess some of you cant open them? I'm so sorry...I dont know what I did? If you would like, I can email you them directly, and maybe then it will work better. Let me know.

Iti s not something you did. Some browser, security settings, and other things make it such that people have to download the file rather than open it directly. Once downloaded people have had no problem opening it. Sometimes this happens when one does not make any changes manually.

I can open the file, but when it opens, nothing is there. What am I doing wrong. I've had this to happen before.

I'm in the same boat. I can open it but it's a blank page.

They are Wonderful...thank you so much

pamela said:
I can open the file, but when it opens, nothing is there. What am I doing wrong. I've had this to happen before.

That is very strange. Both documents are pretty graphic heavy so could it be that it is just taking a long time to open fully?

1. What products are featured in the Christmas flyer?

The Christmas flyer showcases our top-selling and most popular products for the holiday season. This includes our festive kitchenware, cooking tools, and holiday-themed baking sets.

2. Are there any special promotions or discounts mentioned in the flyer?

Yes, the Christmas flyer includes special discounts and promotions on select products. Keep an eye out for the red "Sale" tags on the products for discounted prices.

3. Can I order the products featured in the flyer directly from the grocery store?

No, the products featured in the Christmas flyer are only available for purchase through a Pampered Chef consultant. However, you can easily find a consultant near you by visiting our website or contacting our customer service.

4. Are there any new products being introduced in the flyer?

Yes, our Christmas flyer features new and limited-time products that are perfect for holiday entertaining and gifting. These new products are marked with a "New" tag for easy identification.

5. Can I use my Pampered Chef discount or host rewards on the products in the flyer?

Yes, you can use your Pampered Chef discount or host rewards on any products featured in the Christmas flyer. Simply mention this to your consultant when placing your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• GinaG623
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • finley1991
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Chef Niki