• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Christmas Cut-Off Date: Get Your Gifts On Time with This Handy Guide!

In summary, the Christmas cut-off date for ordering Pampered Chef gifts is December 15th. After this date, orders may not arrive in time for Christmas. However, orders can still be placed after the cut-off date. Expedited shipping is available upon request, and gift wrapping and personalized messages can also be added for an additional fee.
KellyRedHead
I just had a host ask me for December what date everything had to be in to get the items for Christmas? Does anyone know the date yet?

Thanks-
Kelly V. :)

Dec. 15. It's in the October Newsletter. People placing individual orders through your PWS will be able to order later, as long as they select Overnight Shipping.

Thanks Ann! I guess I missed that in the newsletter!

Kelly V. :)

December 15th? That is cool!! Alot more time than I anticipated. Thanks for posting.

My last show is Dec.14 to allow me to enter the show.

Related to Christmas Cut-Off Date: Get Your Gifts On Time with This Handy Guide!

What is the Christmas cut-off date for ordering Pampered Chef gifts?

The Christmas cut-off date for ordering Pampered Chef gifts is December 15th. This ensures that your gifts will arrive in time for Christmas.

Can I still order Pampered Chef gifts after the Christmas cut-off date?

Yes, you can still place orders after the Christmas cut-off date. However, we cannot guarantee that your gifts will arrive before Christmas. It is recommended to order before the cut-off date to ensure timely delivery.

What if I need expedited shipping for my Pampered Chef gifts?

If you need expedited shipping for your gifts, please contact our customer service team. They will do their best to accommodate your request and provide you with the necessary shipping options and costs.

Do you offer gift wrapping for Pampered Chef gifts?

Yes, we offer gift wrapping services for an additional fee. You can select this option at checkout and we will ensure that your gifts are beautifully wrapped and ready to be given to your loved ones.

Can I include a personalized message with my Pampered Chef gift?

Yes, you can include a personalized message with your gift. Simply write your message in the designated "Gift Message" section during checkout and we will include it with your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Pamperedpartygirl
  • Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • kcheatham08