• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Christmas Bizarre Shopping on a Budget

In summary, when shopping for Christmas gifts at a Pampered Chef Bizarre, you can save money by taking advantage of sales, clearance items, and hostess rewards. The company offers a variety of affordable gift options, including kitchen tools and gadgets, cookware sets, and gift sets. There are also special deals and promotions during the holiday season. You can purchase products online and find a Bizarre event in your area through the company's website or by contacting a consultant directly.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
I am doing a Christmas Bizarre in Nov. I haven't had much luck before, but wanted to give it another shot. Since this will be a shopping experience, I figured I need to have some products on hand, but I don't want to spend alot of money I may not recover. I will probably get some SBs, but was wondering if there were any other suggestions on what to have on hand.

Mix N Chops, mini-serving spatulas, but I wouldn't go overboard. You don't want to be stuck with a bunch of leftovers.

I would suggest pantry items because they have no warranty.

My recruiter was kind enough to give me the name and number to sign up for a craft show in the area on October 13th. I'm anxious to do it...Im guessing you don't sell much at these? Its more of a booking opportunity? How do you prepare for these and what do you put out as far as paperwork? Are there flyers for this?

TIA
Dena

Leslie--I'm in a punchy mood. You did mean Bazaar, right?!! Cause a Christmas Bizarre is very strange!!Good question anyway--I'm looking to do one, too!

Related to Christmas Bizarre Shopping on a Budget

1. How can I save money while shopping for Christmas at a Pampered Chef Bizarre?

There are several ways to save money while shopping at a Pampered Chef Bizarre for Christmas gifts. First, take advantage of any sales or discounts offered by the company. You can also look for items that are on clearance or bundled together for a discounted price. Additionally, consider hosting a party to earn free or discounted products as a hostess. And don't forget to use any available coupons or promo codes!

2. What are some affordable gift options at a Christmas Bizarre?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of affordable gift options for the holiday season. Some popular choices include kitchen tools and gadgets, cookware sets, and food items like seasonings and sauces. You can also find gift sets that feature multiple products at a discounted price, as well as gift cards for those hard-to-shop-for loved ones.

3. Are there any special deals or promotions for Christmas shopping at a Pampered Chef Bizarre?

Yes, Pampered Chef often offers special deals and promotions during the holiday season. These may include discounts on specific products, free gifts with purchase, or even a percentage off your entire order. Be sure to check the company's website or social media pages for the latest promotions and sales.

4. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products online for Christmas shopping?

Yes, you can purchase Pampered Chef products online for Christmas shopping. The company's website offers a wide selection of products that can be shipped directly to your doorstep. You can also shop through a consultant's personal website, or even host a virtual party to earn rewards and discounts on your purchases.

5. How can I find a Pampered Chef Bizarre in my area for Christmas shopping?

To find a Pampered Chef Bizarre in your area for Christmas shopping, you can visit the company's website and use the "Find a Consultant" feature. This will allow you to search for consultants in your area who may be hosting holiday-themed Bizarre events. You can also contact a consultant directly and inquire about any upcoming events or parties they may be hosting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefpenny99
Replies
Views
JackieB999
  • MeredithG
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
MeredithG