• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Christie McDaneld Makes it - We Celebrate!

In summary, Morfia's sister consultant Christie McDaneld made it to the top 50 and got called yesterday. Morfia is #38 for July and is hoping to see the list posted Tuesday so she can see if she made it or not. My director is #45 Tonya Houk.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
Anyone you know make it?

I can't find a list posted yet!?!?!?!

It was announced in our cluster meeting today that one of our sister consultants made it!!!!

Christie McDaneld!

She got called yesterday! WHO HOO! She deserves it!!!!

well I missed it by $1361---ONE PARTY----till the next one!!
my total was 13,720It will be posted Tuesday!!

Last edited:
Congratulations anyway Morfia - that is a total to be proud of!

Wow, you go girl!! That is awsome!!!

A sister consultant of mine, Missy Eilts, made it. She was #7 out of 50.

My director Carrie Robinson made it! WAHOO!!!
: )

Wow! I really wanted that but my July was not good! My August was about $5000.00, had that been an August and September promotion, I would have really tried!
Morfia, I so admire you!;)

You all did GREAT! I was trying to get some info out of my ED, but she wouldn't budge....:grumpy:

MissChef said:
Wow! I really wanted that but my July was not good! My August was about $5000.00, had that been an August and September promotion, I would have really tried!
Morfia, I so admire you!;)

Well if that was the case I was #38 FOR JULY--

Does anyone know where this is posted online? I know I was nowhere close, but am waiting for a callback from the solution center so would love something fun to look at...

Alison, I looked all over CC and can't find it! Perhaps it just isn't up yet? I wanna see the list!!

Yup, nothing posted yet... :(

My director Susan Warshay got it! But she can't go to Chicago because of a long ago planned family event. (Am I getting it right -the top 50 thing was where the prize was the weekend in Chicago??).

There is a link in the NewsWire. I don't know anyone on it. Morfia-that is an awesome two months!!
I think that's around what my career sales are! LOL Here I was feeling good because I may make 15,000 by my one year mark! How do you do it??

My director is #45 Tonya Houk!! :)

chefshawna said:
There is a link in the NewsWire. I don't know anyone on it. Morfia-that is an awesome two months!!
I think that's around what my career sales are! LOL Here I was feeling good because I may make 15,000 by my one year mark! How do you do it??

thanx Shawna---You go girl!! Go get that raise--it really is a good one--

Related to Christie McDaneld Makes it - We Celebrate!

1. What is "Christie McDaneld Makes it - We Celebrate!"?

"Christie McDaneld Makes it - We Celebrate!" is a cooking show hosted by celebrity chef Christie McDaneld. She showcases her favorite Pampered Chef products while creating delicious and easy recipes for viewers to try at home.

2. How often does "Christie McDaneld Makes it - We Celebrate!" air?

The show airs weekly on Sundays at 2pm EST on the Pampered Chef YouTube channel and Facebook page. Episodes are also available to watch anytime on these platforms.

3. Can I purchase the Pampered Chef products used on the show?

Yes, all of the products used on "Christie McDaneld Makes it - We Celebrate!" are available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website. You can also host a Pampered Chef party to earn free and discounted products.

4. Are there any special promotions or discounts offered during the show?

Yes, Pampered Chef often offers exclusive discounts and promotions during the show. These discounts are typically announced during the show and can be redeemed on the Pampered Chef website.

5. Can I submit my own recipe ideas for the show?

Yes, Christie McDaneld loves to hear new recipe ideas from viewers! You can submit your recipe suggestions on the Pampered Chef website or by commenting on the show's social media posts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kathy's_Kitchen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
  • Addie4TLC
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Addie4TLC
Replies