• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chocolate Recipe Without Nuts??

In summary, the recipe the person is using does not call for nuts, and they are using a recipe from a Pampered Chef cookbook. They are looking for ideas for a dessert to serve at a chocolate theme show, but they do not have any specific products in mind.
RossDeb2
Gold Member
Can someone suggest a good chocolate recipe without nuts?? I have a host that wants a GOOD :) chocolate party on Tuesday...no nuts...pretty picky..I'm allergic to chocolate so I won't be able to taste it so I will have to go on recommendations. Thanks for your help:D

What about the Molten Chocolate Skillet Brownie? It calls for almonds at the end but I never put them in.

The Pampered Chef ®
Molten Chocolate Skillet Brownie
Recipe

1 package (19-21 ounces) fudge brownie mix (plus ingredients to make cake-like brownies)
1 bar (4 ounces) fine-quality bittersweet chocolate
2 cups water
1 jar (12 ounces) chocolate fudge ice cream topping
1/2 teaspoon Pantry Double Strength Vanilla
1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted and coarsely chopped
Powdered sugar
Vanilla ice cream or thawed, frozen whipped topping (optional)

Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly spray bottom of Family (12-in.) Skillet with nonstick cooking spray. In Classic Batter Bowl, prepare brownie mix according to package directions for cake-like brownies. Spread batter over bottom of skillet. Cut chocolate into small pieces using Crinkle Cutter. Sprinkle chocolate evenly over batter.

Combine water and ice cream topping in Large Micro-Cooker®; whisk until well blended using Stainless Whisk. Microwave, covered, on HIGH 5-6 minutes or until mixture comes to a full boil. Whisk until blended; stir in vanilla. (Mixture will be thin.) Carefully pour ice cream topping mixture over brownie batter in a circular pattern.

Bake, uncovered, 35-40 minutes or until sauce is bubbling around edges. (Top of brownie will appear very saucy, but will thicken as it cools.) Using Silicone Oven Mitt, carefully remove skillet from oven to Stackable Cooling Rack.

Coarsely chop almonds using Food Chopper; sprinkle evenly over brownie. Lightly sprinkle with powdered sugar using Flour/Sugar Shaker. Spoon brownie into Simple Additions® Small Bowls using Nylon Spoon and serve warm with ice cream or whipped topping, if desired.

Yield: 16 servings or 20 sample servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 350, Total Fat 18 g, Saturated Fat 3.5 g, Cholesterol 40 mg, Carbohydrate 46 g, Protein 4 g, Sodium 140 mg, Fiber 1 g

I always make the chocolate chip sensation but even though it calls for nuts on top I dont use them. I either crush oreo cookies or put chocolate shavings on top or even chocolate chips then I always use the EAD and fill it with cool whip and decorate it with it too...I have a husband that doesn't like nuts so I don't usually use the nuts if it calls for them.

I have been making a chocolate trifle with chocolate cake, chocolate pudding and whipped cream layered in the trifle bowl....

What is it supposed to look like after you take it out of the oven? Mine does not look very pretty. Look rather upappetizing! Did I do something wrong? I can't cover it with nuts!!! I have to make this on Tuesday. I'm going to serve it with vanilla ice cream, chocolate shavings and chocolate drizzles. Does anyone have any tips to offer on this dessert? TIA

what recipe exactly are you using?
gilliandanielle said:
I have been making a chocolate trifle with chocolate cake, chocolate pudding and whipped cream layered in the trifle bowl....

are you using a specific recipe from a PC cookbook, or is this just off your head? I need something like this for a chocolate theme show, but I need to figure out a way to demo some higher end items. The trifle bowl is great, but I need to have more products. I can see the crinkle cutter, the chopper, and some types of shaving chocolate... do you have any other ideas?

1. Can I substitute nuts with another ingredient in a chocolate recipe?

Yes, you can substitute nuts with other ingredients such as dried fruits, seeds, or even chopped chocolate chunks for added texture and flavor.

2. What can I use as a nut-free topping for my chocolate dessert?

Some great nut-free toppings for chocolate desserts include shredded coconut, crushed graham crackers, sprinkles, or even a drizzle of caramel or chocolate syrup.

3. Are there any nut-free chocolate brands recommended for baking?

Yes, some popular nut-free chocolate brands for baking include Hershey's, Ghirardelli, and Nestle. Be sure to always check the label for any potential allergen warnings.

4. Can I use sunflower butter as a substitute for peanut butter in a chocolate recipe?

Yes, sunflower butter is a great nut-free alternative to peanut butter in chocolate recipes. It has a similar texture and flavor and can be used in equal amounts.

5. Are there any special precautions I should take when using nut-free ingredients in a chocolate recipe?

Yes, it is important to always read labels carefully and ensure that all ingredients used are certified nut-free. It is also recommended to thoroughly clean all utensils and surfaces to avoid cross-contamination.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CAPCnewbie
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Chefgirl2
  • PamperedK
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
Replies