• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chillzanne Round Tray W/Lid and Handle

In summary, to use the Chillzanne Round Tray with Lid and Handle, simply freeze it for 4 hours, place chilled items on top, and enjoy hours of cold food and drinks. It is not safe to put hot items on the tray and it is dishwasher safe, but hand washing the lid and handle is recommended. The tray is designed to stack in the freezer and can be used for both indoor and outdoor events.
AmyR
Does anyone remember how much this item(s) sold for?
Amy

$26.00 for the tray with lid
$7.50 for the divider
$4.50 for the handle

Thank you very much

1. How do I use the Chillzanne Round Tray with Lid and Handle?

To use the Chillzanne Round Tray, simply place it in the freezer for at least 4 hours before use. Then, remove it from the freezer and place your chilled items on top of the tray. The insulated design will keep your food and drinks cold for hours.

2. Can I put hot items on the Chillzanne Round Tray?

No, the Chillzanne Round Tray is designed to keep chilled items cold. It is not safe to place hot items on the tray as it could cause damage to the product and potentially be a safety hazard.

3. Is the Chillzanne Round Tray dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Chillzanne Round Tray is dishwasher safe. Simply place it on the top rack of your dishwasher for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing the lid and handle to prolong its lifespan.

4. How do I store the Chillzanne Round Tray when not in use?

The Chillzanne Round Tray is designed to stack neatly in your freezer, taking up minimal space. If you need to store it in a cabinet, we recommend removing the lid and handle and storing them separately to prevent any potential damage.

5. Can I use the Chillzanne Round Tray for both indoor and outdoor events?

Yes, the Chillzanne Round Tray is versatile and can be used for both indoor and outdoor events. Its durable design and insulated material make it perfect for picnics, BBQs, and other outdoor gatherings, as well as indoor parties and events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jules711
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • LilChefBeth
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
LilChefBeth
  • MrsCsfive