• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Children's Miracle Network Fundraiser

In summary, a coach shares that their gymnastics team is holding a fundraiser for CMN in June, with an incentive for the top selling gymnast. They also mention the importance of the fundraiser to their community and their excitement for working together with a cheer mom. There is a suggestion to have a minimum amount sold to win the prize.
MeesMom3
Hey guys,

The gymnastics team that I coach is going to be having fundraiser for CMN during June. They are all going to try and sell a minimum of 5 Let's Eat Cookbooks. I have 30 kids that compete. If they all participate like I hope they will, it should be over $2k. I've given them an incentive of a $50 cash prize to the top selling gymnast. Please pray for me guys. I really need a pick me up after only closing 3 shows in May and having one earlier this week that had NOBODY SHOW UP!!! I will have 3 weeks off from coaching this summer so the extra income will come in handy. Plus, our yearly CMN fundraiser is a community service project that my gymnastics family holds very dear to our hearts and we want to provide them with as much as we can. I'm just going to lift this one up to God and have faith that he'll see me through this endeavor.

Last edited:
:D Fingers are crossed for you!

thanks. we are doing this with our competitive gym team and competitive cheerleading squads. What's neat about this is my recruit is a cheer mom so she's heading up that group and i'm heading up gymnastics. We are working together on this, but submitting two different shows. It's fun working together on it. I'm excited to see our results!

I'd put a disclaimer that there is a minimum amount sold to win the prize. You don't want to give a big prize like that for someone who just sold $50 worth of stuff. Good Luck....

beepampered said:
I'd put a disclaimer that there is a minimum amount sold to win the prize. You don't want to give a big prize like that for someone who just sold $50 worth of stuff. Good Luck....

That's a good idea. Although, the kids I coach as well as their parents are always excited about this fundraiser each year. The gymnasts and cheerleaders are already starting to make it a friendly little competition between themselves. So we'll see what happens!

What is the Children's Miracle Network Fundraiser?

The Children's Miracle Network Fundraiser is an annual campaign organized by Pampered Chef to raise funds for children's hospitals across the United States and Canada.

How does the Children's Miracle Network Fundraiser work?

During the fundraiser, Pampered Chef donates a portion of the sales from select products to the Children's Miracle Network. Customers can also choose to add a donation to their order or host a fundraising party to support the cause.

Where do the funds raised from the Children's Miracle Network Fundraiser go?

All funds raised from the Children's Miracle Network Fundraiser go directly to local children's hospitals to support critical treatments, research, and programs for children in need.

How can I get involved in the Children's Miracle Network Fundraiser?

There are several ways to get involved in the Children's Miracle Network Fundraiser. You can make a purchase of select products, add a donation to your order, or host a fundraising party. You can also spread the word and encourage others to participate and donate.

How much of the proceeds from the Children's Miracle Network Fundraiser go to the hospitals?

Pampered Chef donates a minimum of $250,000 to the Children's Miracle Network each year, and 100% of the proceeds from the fundraiser go directly to local children's hospitals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcchefjane
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • jcsmilez
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Chef Bobby
  • thecougchef