• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chicken Salad Tea Sandwiches: A Winning Idea for No-Demo Shows?

In summary, chicken salad tea sandwiches typically include cooked and diced chicken, mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, chopped celery, chopped green onions, and seasonings. It is recommended to use a sturdy bread to hold the filling. The chicken salad can be made up to 24 hours in advance for optimal flavor. Variations for the sandwiches include adding chopped apples, dried cranberries, or nuts. Other protein options such as tuna, salmon, or chickpeas can be substituted for chicken. Adjustments to seasonings and other ingredients may be necessary.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
Anyone done these for a show? I may offer it and was curious if anyone else had a success with this at a show? It will be a no -demo 1030am show

Where is that recipe?

I haven't personally done this for a show, but I have seen others have success with it. It can be a bit tricky since it's a no-demo show, but as long as you have a strong pitch and can effectively communicate the benefits of the product, you should be able to make some sales. It might also be helpful to have some visual aids or customer testimonials to showcase the product's effectiveness. Good luck with your show!

Related to Chicken Salad Tea Sandwiches: A Winning Idea for No-Demo Shows?

1. What ingredients are typically used in chicken salad tea sandwiches?

Chicken salad tea sandwiches typically include cooked and diced chicken, mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, chopped celery, chopped green onions, and seasonings such as salt and pepper.

2. Can I use a different type of bread for the sandwich?

Yes, you can use any type of bread you prefer for your chicken salad tea sandwiches. However, it is recommended to use a bread that is sturdy enough to hold the filling without becoming soggy.

3. How far in advance can I make the chicken salad for the sandwiches?

You can make the chicken salad up to 24 hours in advance and store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator. This will allow the flavors to develop and make the sandwiches even more delicious.

4. Are there any variations for chicken salad tea sandwiches?

Yes, there are many variations for chicken salad tea sandwiches. Some popular additions include chopped apples, dried cranberries, or nuts for added texture and flavor.

5. Can I substitute the chicken with another protein?

Yes, you can substitute the chicken with other proteins such as tuna, salmon, or chickpeas for a vegetarian option. Just make sure to adjust the seasonings and other ingredients accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCCHeather0506
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • tjb11675
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies