• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

CHG Success! Qualifying in My First 30 Days

In summary, ZK Congrats on qualifying in your first 30 days! It came down to the wire and your DH ended up buying a few things so you could close your last show - but it is done.
ZippyKitty
I didn't think I would but I qualified in my first 30 days. It came down to the wire and my DH ended up buying a few things so I could close my last show - but it is done.

I now have 3 shows for March. I guess I should work on that.

But I'm pleased. $200PC and 3 shiny knives. Not sure how to claim them yet - but I figure that will work itself out by the end of the weekend.

ZK

Congrats - way to go! I'm guessing you'll get an email or something from HO about the knives - one of my consultants is qualifying tonight, so I guess we'll find out soon, huh? Anyone know for sure?

What good news!

Well done!

I noticed on the last CN, they suggested family members buying things...which I had thought was a no-no. So I was glad to read that.

Which shiny 3 new knives did you choose?

Family members can buy things, that isn't a no-no. The distinguishing part is family member vs. "member of your household".The no-no is when you put a show in member of your household's name to get booking benefits or other things for yourself rather than consultant-hosting a show.Members of your household are not supposed to host a show to get those "extras".

Family members can buy things, that isn't a no-no. The distinguishing part is family member vs. "member of your household".

The no-no is when you put a show in member of your household's name to get booking benefits or other things for yourself rather than consultant-hosting a show.

Members of your household are not supposed to host a show to get those "extras".

CONGRATULATIONS ZK!Way to go!!!!

Janet, I don't understand it....I guess I will call HO about it.

There just seems to be a bunch of gray areas that are unclear, and I don't want to take advantage or steal benefits that I'm not due.

kspry said:
Janet, I don't understand it....I guess I will call HO about it.

Ask for a supervisor to clarify since sometimes the agents don't get it either.

Basically, anyone should be able to order from you, family members included.

If you or a member of your household hosts a show it *should* be considered a consultant-hosted show and be in your name. You and members of your immediate household do not get booking benefits for a show.

I hope that helps a little...

It basically is how they are trying to keep consultants from abusing the booking benefit program.

kspry said:
There just seems to be a bunch of gray areas that are unclear, and I don't want to take advantage or steal benefits that I'm not due.

| would fully agree that some of the rules aren't written so they are the easiest to understand. Especially when the software isn't written to catch some of the loopholes. That and directors not having proper training or reading policies and passing mis-information on doesn't help either.

Basically, when there is any doubt or gray area, it is good to check...and I'd check with a supervisor in the solution center because often you may get a newer agent that doesn't know everything.

Congratulations!!!
I too just qualified in my 30 days :)
Have fun spending your PC dollars!

YAY!!!!!!!

1. How do I qualify in my first 30 days with CHG Success?

To qualify in your first 30 days with CHG Success, you will need to complete the following steps:

• Submit a minimum of $1,250 in personal sales
  • Sponsor at least one new team member
  • Achieve at least $500 in team sales
  • Attend a CHG Success training event or webinar

2. Can I still qualify if I don't meet all the requirements in my first 30 days?

Yes, you can still qualify as long as you meet at least three out of the four requirements listed above.

3. Is there a specific date range for the first 30 days?

Yes, your first 30 days with CHG Success will begin on the day you sign up as a consultant and end 30 days from that date.

4. Are there any bonuses or rewards for qualifying in my first 30 days?

Yes, there are several bonuses and rewards available for qualifying in your first 30 days, including a $50 product credit, a charm for your consultant charm bracelet, and recognition on the CHG Success leaderboard.

5. How can I track my progress towards qualifying in my first 30 days?

You can track your progress by logging into your CHG Success account and checking the "My First 30 Days" section. This will show you how much you've sold, how many team members you've sponsored, and how much team sales you've achieved.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
  • JennLizFran
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cindylpal
  • Jillb