• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cherie's Tips: Amazing Microfiber Towel Absorption!

In summary, Cherie's Tips Microfiber Towel is a unique cleaning tool that stands out due to its ultra-fine fibers, which are 100 times thinner than a human hair. This allows for superior absorption and quick drying. The towel is able to absorb so much liquid because of its large surface area and high capillary action. It can be used for various cleaning tasks, including on sensitive surfaces, and can be easily cared for by machine washing with cold water and mild detergent. Overall, the Cherie's Tips Microfiber Towel is a versatile and effective tool for all cleaning needs.
PamperedGinger
Here are some tips about the MicroFiber Towels. THis came from a consultant named Cherie.

I use 2 small BB. Fill it to the pint mark for both. Dip a regular kitchen towel in 1, and the micro finber in the other, and let them sit a few minutes. You will be AMAZED when you see how the micro one absorbs almost all of it , and the other bowl is still about 1/2 full of water! Great visual!!

I have also attached the microfiber flier.

Attachments

• microfiber towel.doc
    21 KB · Views: 739
Duh, I am new what is BB?

Sorry....bb is Batter Bowl.

i figured that out when I typed batter bowl in another post. LOL!!

I saw a commercial for a microfiber couch! I read the microfiber flier to see what is so special about the material and it sounds like it's the fabric of the future!

What makes Cherie's Tips Microfiber Towel unique?

Cherie's Tips Microfiber Towel is made with ultra-fine fibers that are 100 times thinner than a human hair, allowing for superior absorption and quick drying.

How does the microfiber towel absorb so much liquid?

The ultra-fine fibers in the microfiber towel create a larger surface area, allowing it to absorb more water than traditional towels. It also has a high capillary action, pulling moisture into the fibers and trapping it there.

Can Cherie's Tips Microfiber Towel be used for other cleaning tasks?

Yes, the microfiber towel is great for cleaning all surfaces, including glass, countertops, and appliances. Its high absorbency also makes it perfect for drying dishes and wiping up spills.

How do I care for my Cherie's Tips Microfiber Towel?

To keep your microfiber towel in top condition, simply machine wash it with cold water and mild detergent. Avoid using fabric softener, as it can clog the fibers and decrease absorbency. Hang or lay flat to dry.

Can the microfiber towel be used on sensitive surfaces?

Yes, the microfiber towel is safe to use on all surfaces, including delicate and sensitive ones. It is gentle and won't scratch or damage surfaces, making it perfect for use on electronics, eyeglasses, and more.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • beepampered
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
beepampered
  • RMDave