• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chef's Hat: Read/Unread Threads Updated!

In summary, Greg has made some changes to the forum today including the addition of new reply buttons and new post/thread/quote buttons. The new look is great and the changes work on both home and work computers.
tlennhoff
Wow, and more changes today with the chef's hat related to read/unread threads. Looks good greg although I might like darker colors for the unread so its easier to see it.

I like it too! At first, I didn't know what Tasha was talking about but I refreshed! Thanks Greg!;)

New post/thread/quote... buttons too! Now everything on the forum matches.

Admin Greg said:
New post/thread/quote... buttons too! Now everything on the forum matches.

It is very cool greg. Thanks for giving it a fresh look.

I had noticed the new reply buttons, but I don't see what you are talking about the chef's hat, may have to refresh when I'm done here.

Hey Greg!I've started new threads this week for daily birthday members.
Is there a better way to wish those Wonderful People a Great Day?!

Oh, whoops, I found it, new FORUMS, lol. I don't pay too much attention to that page, lol. I most usually go to that page and automatically click on new posts and don't scroll down on the home page.

I like the new look. I've been busy and haven't been on in a week (yikes!!), so I noticed the changes immediately. Great job, Greg! We really appreciate what you do for us!

It looks great! Thanks, Greg!

I still can't see anything.

I like the new look, thanks Greg!

my3jjjs said:
I still can't see anything.
It works great on my work computer and then when I get home, its a different story. But it does look good!

Anne,

Have you cleared your cookies? Now that I did that at home and work, it works fine. Clearing them gets rid of the old stored stuff.

How Do You Clear Up Cache Or Cookies?

my3jjjs said:
How Do You Clear Up Cache Or Cookies?

Go to Tools-Internet Options, and then look for cache & cookies, from there you can either clear or delete your cache and your cookies, close the browser after doing so, then re-open the browser and try this site again.

Looks great!

I agree the changes look great!!!!

tlennhoff said:
Go to Tools-Internet Options, and then look for cache & cookies, from there you can either clear or delete your cache and your cookies, close the browser after doing so, then re-open the browser and try this site again.

Just to add to this:

Mine says "Delete Cookies" and "Delet Files" and "Clear History." Do all of them and it will clean it out completely. I do this about once a week.

I wasn't seeing the changes either but then hit "F5" key to refresh and now I see it all - wow!!!!!!!

What is the "F5" key for? I did it and got nothing.

I love the new buttons - not sure about the dirty chefs cap though:confused:

The hat isn't dirty, the spoon is.

cmdtrgd said:
The hat isn't dirty, the spoon is.

The chef hats next to the threads are....:D

I'm not seeing dirty, just colors to show if there are new posts.

cmdtrgd said:
I'm not seeing dirty, just colors to show if there are new posts.

WELL - at least we agree the spoon is dirty LOL!!:cool:

teehee....after I posted it I was wondering why I was arguing such a petty point...oh well...it's the turkey's fault!

Related to Chef's Hat: Read/Unread Threads Updated!

What is the purpose of the "Chef's Hat: Read/Unread Threads Updated!" feature?

The "Chef's Hat: Read/Unread Threads Updated!" feature allows users to easily keep track of which threads they have read and which ones are new or unread. This helps users stay organized and up-to-date on the latest discussions in the forum.

How can I access the "Chef's Hat: Read/Unread Threads Updated!" feature?

To access this feature, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and navigate to the forum section. The "Chef's Hat" icon will appear next to each thread, indicating its read or unread status.

Can I customize the "Chef's Hat: Read/Unread Threads Updated!" feature?

Yes, you can customize this feature to your liking. Simply go to your account settings and select the "Forum Preferences" tab. From there, you can choose to mark threads as read after a certain amount of time or disable the feature altogether.

How often is the "Chef's Hat: Read/Unread Threads Updated!" feature updated?

The feature is updated in real-time, meaning that as soon as you read or open a thread, it will be marked as read. If you have the automatic marking feature enabled, threads will also be marked as read after a certain amount of time.

Can I use the "Chef's Hat: Read/Unread Threads Updated!" feature on my mobile device?

Yes, this feature is available on both desktop and mobile versions of the Pampered Chef forum. Simply log in to your account on your mobile device and access the forum as you normally would.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
raebates
  • pctharper
  • General Chat
Replies