• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chefann & Admin Greg - Buttons...

In summary, Ann and Greg are discussing the possibility of making T-shirts with the Chef Success logos on them. If Ann gets the okay from Greg, she will offer the shirts for sale. Tasha is also working on designing a shirt with the same logo, but with different colors.
tlennhoff
Ann, how about making these two logos into shirts also? I love the pictures and would love to get a long-sleeve t-shirt with the beige & white logo on it.

We probably need Greg's permission - so I guess this question is for Greg also.

Greg would it be ok if we did this?

Ann's online store is: http://www.cafepress.com/annszwarc

Which two logos?

Admin Greg said:
Which two logos?

The Chef Success logos - I think Ann pulled them from here. If you go to the link for her store (http://www.cafepress.com/annszwarc) you'll see the buttons Ann did so we could find each other at national and leadership. I'd love to see those made into shirts also. I'm pretty sure ann did this at cost - so she makes nothing off of the sales.

I was thinking of offering a shirt. I was just thinking of making the logo bigger so it's more noticeable, and haven't had time to do that yet. If I get the OK, I'll offer them.And you are correct, I've got no mark-up on the buttons at Cafe Press, so I'm not making any money from them. I just wanted an easy way for us to identify each other at conference.Greg,
These logos:
83007857v3_240x240_Front.jpg
83012402v3_240x240_Front.jpg

I would so love it if we can do this. The logo really big on a long sleeve t-shirt & I'd be a happy camper.

Ohh... I really like this idea as well! Think of how easily we'd be able to recognize each other in the conference hotels! :)

Please check out the Buttons sticky in the Conference 2007 area for an update on shirts and other stuff.

Ann, annother request... LOL, want to design a pink t-shirt with the saying:

I FIGHT LIKE A GIRL...........TO HELP FIND A CURE! ?

On the HWC threads someone that has been real successful with HWC teams is doing a t-shirt this year and we thought it was a great idea. Hmm, maybe also doing an Apron in this also? Trade off for the next month this instead of the cheff success logo on those and then when june comes around reset those items to chef success. So what do you think?

LOL, maybe you should add 5 cents to the cost of each item to cover your time & our ongoing requests. :D

And more info as well as the base design that MeesMom3 is using:

MeesMom3 said:
This is the design we are using, except the colors are reversed: black ringer-tee shirt with hot pink collar and caps on sleeve with hot pink logo. very simple but cute!

Attachments

• I Fight Like a Girl.doc
    26.5 KB · Views: 437
Tasha,

I'll take a look later tonight at home. I'm trying to be productive today at work (yeah, right!) and I really do have phone calls I HAVE to make tonight (I HATE the phone!!), plus grocery shopping (or we'll be eating weird things made from the odds and ends in my pantry).

chefann said:
Tasha,

I'll take a look later tonight at home. I'm trying to be productive today at work (yeah, right!) and I really do have phone calls I HAVE to make tonight (I HATE the phone!!), plus grocery shopping (or we'll be eating weird things made from the odds and ends in my pantry).

No rush on it. Get to it when you have time and only if you think it is easy to do.

does anyone make their own tshirts with iron ons or anything like that? I thought I read somewhere someone was making their own. Can we do that with the official Pampered Chef logo?

Tasha and MeesMom3--

I put together a separate storefront for your logo stuff. "fightlikeagirl" was already taken at Cafe Press, so I used "fight4cure".

And I curved the lettering on your logo so it looks a little more professional. :)

Thank you Ann it looks great. I've started a thread about these in the HWC fundraiser folder. You are the best.

What is the "Chefann & Admin Greg - Buttons..." event?

The "Chefann & Admin Greg - Buttons..." event is a virtual cooking class hosted by Pampered Chef featuring Chefann and Admin Greg. They will be demonstrating how to make delicious meals using Pampered Chef products.

How do I register for the event?

You can register for the event by visiting the Pampered Chef website and clicking on the "Events" tab. From there, you can search for the "Chefann & Admin Greg - Buttons..." event and click on the "Register" button.

Is there a cost to attend the event?

No, the "Chefann & Admin Greg - Buttons..." event is completely free to attend. However, if you wish to purchase any Pampered Chef products featured during the event, you will be responsible for the cost.

What do I need to participate in the event?

To participate in the "Chefann & Admin Greg - Buttons..." event, you will need a computer or mobile device with internet access. It is also recommended to have any Pampered Chef products that will be demonstrated during the event, but it is not required.

Will the event be recorded?

Yes, the "Chefann & Admin Greg - Buttons..." event will be recorded and available to view on the Pampered Chef website after the live event has ended. This allows you to refer back to the recipes and techniques demonstrated during the event at any time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kinder_nole
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies