• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cheesy Potatoes in Microwave ??

In summary, it typically takes 10-12 minutes to make Cheesy Potatoes in the microwave. Any type of potato can be used for this recipe, and any type of shredded cheese can be substituted for cheddar. It is recommended to cover the dish while cooking and the dish can be made ahead of time and reheated in the microwave. However, it is best to consume the dish immediately after cooking for optimal texture and flavor.
sherid
I though I seen someone post a recipe for cheese potatoes in the deep covered baker. If anyone knows could you let me know where the post is. Thanks

I had seen it too---I tried searching for you but I couldnt find it.

I think it might have been ChefBecky she made them for a graduation and was trying to save time. Maybe I am wrong but I think i recall that. I will try and keep looking!

1. How long does it take to make Cheesy Potatoes in the microwave?

It typically takes about 10-12 minutes to make Cheesy Potatoes in the microwave.

2. Do I need to use a specific type of potato for this recipe?

No, you can use any type of potato for this recipe. Russet, Yukon Gold, or red potatoes all work well.

3. Can I use a different type of cheese if I don't have cheddar?

Yes, you can use any type of shredded cheese you prefer. Some popular options include mozzarella, Colby Jack, or a blend of different cheeses.

4. Do I need to cover the dish when cooking in the microwave?

Yes, it is recommended to cover the dish with a microwave-safe lid or plastic wrap to trap the steam and help the potatoes cook evenly.

5. Can I make this recipe ahead of time and reheat it later?

Yes, you can make Cheesy Potatoes in the microwave ahead of time and reheat it in the microwave for a few minutes until heated through. However, it is best to consume the dish immediately after cooking for optimal texture and flavor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Bren706
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies