• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cheese Danish Made with Crescent Rolls - Anybody Have the Recipe?

In summary, to make Cheese Danish, you will need crescent rolls, cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract, egg, jam, and powdered sugar (optional). To turn crescent rolls into a Danish, roll out the dough, divide into 8 triangles, and create a well in the center of each triangle. You can use any type of cheese or fruit filling for the filling. Leftovers can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days or frozen for longer storage. Thaw in the refrigerator before reheating.
Flamingo
Gold Member
I once had a receipe for cheese danish maid with i belive crecent rolls sliced like slice and bake cookies... anybody have that receipe????????:confused: :confused:

That sounds so yummy! I hope someone has the recipe!

Is that a PC recipe? What else is in it?

Here you go... :)

Attachments

• Apple Cheese Danish.doc
    26 KB · Views: 269
  • Pineapple Cheese Danish.doc
    27 KB · Views: 267
Thanks.. I like these receipes and might use the apple one, but the one I am thinking about is more like this.. I thought you had to unroll and spread cheese mixture and then re roll and then slice like cookies. Or you could add jelly and then cook. Does this sound familiar to anyone?

Thanks Colleen, I think I'll make the Apple cheese Danish for brunch tomorrow:)

Related to Cheese Danish Made with Crescent Rolls - Anybody Have the Recipe?

1. What ingredients do I need to make the Cheese Danish?

To make the Cheese Danish, you will need:

• 1 package of crescent rolls
  • 8 ounces of cream cheese
  • 1/4 cup of sugar
  • 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
  • 1 egg
  • 1/2 cup of jam (any flavor)
  • 1/4 cup of powdered sugar (optional)

2. How do I make the crescent rolls into a danish?

To make the crescent rolls into a Danish, roll out the crescent dough and divide it into 8 triangles. Place the triangles on a baking sheet and press the seams together to create a solid sheet of dough. Then, use your fingers to create a well in the center of each triangle.

3. Can I use a different type of cheese for the filling?

Yes, you can use any type of cheese you prefer for the filling. Some popular options include ricotta, mascarpone, or even a combination of different cheeses. Just make sure the cheese is softened and easy to mix with the other ingredients.

4. Do I have to use jam for the filling?

No, you can use any type of fruit filling you like. Some other tasty options include lemon curd, apple butter, or even Nutella. Get creative and use your favorite flavors!

5. How do I store the leftovers?

If you have any leftovers, you can store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. You can also freeze the danishes for longer storage, but make sure to thaw them in the refrigerator before reheating in the oven or microwave.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• arwsgirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefMary412
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pjpamchef
Replies