• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cheese Ball in Floral CuPampered Chefake Pan??

In summary, Lisa thinks this would work, but Paula thinks it might not be as successful because it would need to be more liquid.
Lisa/ChefBear
Gold Member
Do you all think this would work?? Just wondering, had someone call me and I didn't know, I've never made a cheese ball.

What do you think??

Lisa

I bet it would work great! If she refrigerates the cheese ball in the floral pan before she uses it, I bet it would look very pretty! Let us know if it works or not!

I think it would be that you could make one up, as usual, then divide it between the cups to refrigerate. However, I think that if you wanted to make all 12 of them, you'd probably need more than one cheese ball.

All in all, though, what a neat idea! Imagine, individual servings, all done up at once! And so cute, too!! Maybe you could put one on a SA appetizer plate, surrounded by crackers... and just think, there's 12 of them, too! lol

What a neat cross-selling idea!!

If anyone does make this, please let us know how it works!!

Paula

Does anyone have a TNT cheese ball recipe they think would work??

Lisa

I don't have a good recipe, but I'd love to hear details...We are having a party this weekend and if time permits I might try this...of course time may not permit!

I would think that in order for it to really form right the mixture would have to be pretty "liquid" I don't think most cheese balls get to a liquid state before forming...are they? If they are it should work pretty slick.

I make my cheeseballs with a package of Merkt cheese and a pkg of cream cheese. It doesn't get very liquid, but it's soft enough to press into the mold. I have done this with butter with great success, same consistency. Stick the cupcake pan in the freezer for a while and pop the cheese out while it's still frozen. It will hold its shape when it thaws.

Related to Cheese Ball in Floral CuPampered Chefake Pan??

1. How do I make a cheese ball in the Pampered Chef Floral Cupcake Pan?

To make a cheese ball in the Pampered Chef Floral Cupcake Pan, you will need cream cheese, your choice of shredded cheese, seasonings, and any desired mix-ins. Soften the cream cheese and mix in the shredded cheese and seasonings. Press the mixture into the Floral Cupcake Pan and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.

2. Can I use the Floral Cupcake Pan to bake the cheese ball?

No, the Pampered Chef Floral Cupcake Pan is not meant for baking. It is designed for creating chilled desserts, appetizers, and other no-bake treats.

3. How many servings does the cheese ball made in the Floral Cupcake Pan yield?

The size of the cheese ball and the amount of ingredients used will determine the number of servings. On average, a cheese ball made in the Floral Cupcake Pan can yield 8-10 servings.

4. Can I use the Floral Cupcake Pan to mold other types of appetizers or desserts?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Floral Cupcake Pan can be used to create a variety of chilled appetizers, desserts, and even savory dishes. Some popular options include mini cheesecakes, quiches, and savory dips.

5. How do I clean the Floral Cupcake Pan after making a cheese ball?

The Pampered Chef Floral Cupcake Pan is dishwasher safe, but we recommend handwashing it with warm soapy water to prolong its lifespan. Use a soft sponge or brush to gently clean the pan and dry it thoroughly before storing it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bearydutch
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies