• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Checking My Signature: Mixed Up Symbols and Letters

In summary, the conversation discusses the issue of mixed up symbols and letters in a signature. The possible reasons for this issue are mentioned, such as device or browser problems, system glitches, or errors in entering the signature. The solution to fix this issue is to clear cache and cookies, double check the signature, or contact customer service. It is also mentioned that changing the signature is possible and there is no limit to how many times it can be changed, but it is recommended to not change it too frequently for security purposes. Finally, it is noted that while the mixed up symbols and letters may not affect most orders, it is best to have a clear and accurate signature for payment or verification purposes.
pamperedcheermom
Just needed to post something so I can check the signature I created for my profile. It wouldn't let me preview it..........only shows mixed up symbols and letters.

Sort of like a lot of the members here.

Hey! I resemble that remark!

:D

Looks good Sandi!;)

1. Why are there mixed up symbols and letters in my signature?

There could be a few reasons for this. It could be an issue with your device or browser, a glitch in our system, or an error in how you entered your signature.

2. How can I fix the mixed up symbols and letters in my signature?

If it's an issue with your device or browser, try clearing your cache and cookies and refreshing the page. If that doesn't work, double check that you entered your signature correctly and try again. If the issue persists, reach out to our customer service for further assistance.

3. Will the mixed up symbols and letters affect my order?

In most cases, the mixed up symbols and letters will not affect your order. However, if your signature is required for payment or verification purposes, it's best to have a clear and accurate signature.

4. Can I change my signature?

Yes, you can change your signature at any time. Simply log in to your account and go to your profile settings to make the necessary changes.

5. Is there a limit to how many times I can change my signature?

There is no limit to how many times you can change your signature. However, for security reasons, we recommend not changing it too frequently.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smspamperedchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Grandmarita
  • brittyboo07
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
brittyboo07
Replies