• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Checking for Progress of Change Over Kit

In summary, a Change Over Kit is a set of products designed to replace or upgrade older Pampered Chef tools. You can check for available kits by logging into your account and visiting the "My Orders" page. Kits are typically released twice a year, but there may be additional releases throughout the year. While you can still use old products without purchasing a kit, it is recommended to upgrade for a better cooking experience. Kits can be ordered through the "My Orders" page on the Pampered Chef website.
smarteez2
Gold Member
hey all does anyone know how to track the progress of my change over kit, homeoffice had to resend me on cause I never got the first one...TYIA.

You should be able to see it if you go in like you were going to process an adjustment. Then get the reference number, add 01 and track it on fedex.

Thank you so much!!

1. What is a Change Over Kit?

A Change Over Kit is a set of products that are used to replace or upgrade older or outdated Pampered Chef tools. These kits are designed to help you stay current with the latest and greatest Pampered Chef products.

2. How do I know if there is a Change Over Kit available for my products?

You can check for available Change Over Kits by logging into your Pampered Chef account and visiting the "My Orders" page. From there, you can view a list of your purchased products and see if there are any available Change Over Kits for those items.

3. How often are Change Over Kits released?

Change Over Kits are typically released twice a year, in the spring and fall. However, there may be additional kits released throughout the year for popular or high-demand products.

4. Can I still use my old products if I don't purchase a Change Over Kit?

Yes, you can still use your old products without purchasing a Change Over Kit. However, we highly recommend upgrading to the new products for a better cooking experience and to take advantage of any new features or improvements.

5. How do I order a Change Over Kit?

You can order a Change Over Kit by logging into your Pampered Chef account and visiting the "My Orders" page. From there, you can select the desired kit and add it to your cart for purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ilovpc
  • thehaleykitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • my3angels
  • General Chat
Replies