• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is My Change Over Kit a Sign of Tomorrow's SAT Success?

In summary, Colleen got her SAT and changeover kit on Friday. She is missing some items from her order.
pamperedpals
Gold Member
I was expecting to come home to my SAT stuff today, but it was my change over kit. Hopefully, the SAT will be tomorrow. :D

Ha and I got my SAT and no changeover yet!

Ditto Doreen!! :D

Colleen - Maybe tommorrow - I have to check on CC -

BTW - it wasn't "her" - dd checked a pic when she came home

end of hijack!

I got BOTH today!!!!!! :)

PamperedDor said:
Colleen - Maybe tommorrow - I have to check on CC -

BTW - it wasn't "her" - dd checked a pic when she came home

end of hijack!

I checked and I will be getting it tomorrow!

I wonder who left it with her info?? end of hijack!

Got my SAT today, and Changeover kit is due to arrive tomorrow. Of course tomorrow is my Jan. Kickoff and I'll be out of town ALL day!!! hehe My BF is gonna groan again with the Fed Ex guy comes cause I have to find room for even MORE stuff now! LOL He loves it, and I'm sure will have it all out and looked at before I get home, he just won't admit that he loves it!

I got SAT yesterday and change over today. Just to chicken out of fridge to test out pineapple rum sauce tomorrow. I am drooling over those popper things. YUM I think I will make those Sunday for the game. :thumbup:

I'm soo glad I read this thread. Yesterday I noticed a couple of boxes outside my front door (we are back-door people) and thought to my self 'I'll open those after the kids go to bed'. I forgot!! I want to go open them NOW, but I have to clean everyone up from breakfast and get them dressed. ETA another 45 mins before I can open the boxes - Arrggg!

ah laurie! i got both of mine yesterday..
my feb 3rd delivery is my supply order. i just looked & they tried delivering it today but ofcourse...im not at my office. so ill be getting it monday like we had discussed :)

I got my SAT on Fri. I love getting stuff for free!

Today, i got my sring supply I ordered on 1/23. The packing slip said 1 box, and nothing was listed as Backordered, but :eek: I was missing my Reusable Shopping Bags, my I-Slices, my Twixits, and Lasagna Recipe cards missing! B@stards! :grumpy:

In the last 4 months I have had like 4 serious errors in my shipments. Anyone else having "issues" with shipping?

thecougchef said:
ah laurie! i got both of mine yesterday..
my feb 3rd delivery is my supply order. i just looked & they tried delivering it today but ofcourse...im not at my office. so ill be getting it monday like we had discussed :)

I got my SAT today. Just was able to open it, because I got home from my Mom's in Silverdale.

I am going to place my supply and sample orders next week, so I my commission will pay for it. ;)

prepchef said:
I got my SAT on Fri. I love getting stuff for free!

Today, i got my sring supply I ordered on 1/23. The packing slip said 1 box, and nothing was listed as Backordered, but :eek: I was missing my Reusable Shopping Bags, my I-Slices, my Twixits, and Lasagna Recipe cards missing! B@stards! :grumpy:

In the last 4 months I have had like 4 serious errors in my shipments. Anyone else having "issues" with shipping?

i wonder if they have them backordered .... ??

pamperedpals said:
I got my SAT today. Just was able to open it, because I got home from my Mom's in Silverdale.

I am going to place my supply and sample orders next week, so I my commission will pay for it. ;)

i had to do mine asap because we are having a huge fundraiser march 1st for our breast cancer 3-day & i needed to get the new mini catalogs out to guests as quickly as possible.

if you arent busy march 1st, id love to have you come to our open house :D i was thinking about making the jalapeno poppers.... plus lots of pink cupcakes!

I wish you luck with your fundraiser!

I got both my boxes on Friday! It was like having Christmas all over again! lol!
Now if only I wasn't sick... I'd actually play with my stuff!:(

1. What is included in the Change Over Kit?

The Change Over Kit includes a variety of essential kitchen tools and products to help you get started with your Pampered Chef business. This includes items such as a consultant apron, catalogs, order forms, and product samples.

2. How do I use the Change Over Kit?

The Change Over Kit is designed to help you set up and promote your Pampered Chef business. You can use the products and tools included to host parties and showcase the high-quality kitchen products to potential customers.

3. Can I customize my Change Over Kit?

Unfortunately, the Change Over Kit is pre-selected and cannot be customized. However, it is carefully curated to provide you with a variety of useful items to start your business.

4. How long does it take to receive my Change Over Kit?

The shipping time for the Change Over Kit varies depending on your location. Typically, it takes 5-7 business days for the kit to arrive after it has been processed and shipped.

5. Do I need to purchase additional products to start my business?

No, the Change Over Kit includes everything you need to get started with your Pampered Chef business. However, you may choose to purchase additional products to expand your inventory and offerings to customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• beckyjsmith
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chezshelly
Replies
Views
angmillar
  • Jenni
  • General Chat
Replies